The Senate voted down the pain capable abortion bill

jv_coach

In case you did not know babies can feel pain in their mothers belly.

This is the hidden content, please

Anyway a bill had passed the House that would have made abortion illegal after 20 weeks, but the Senate did not pass it.

well here are some pro-life and pro-choice arguments that I found after watching the movie 180

I have yet to find a pro-choice response for this pro-life argument.
No abortion is safe. There is at least one person dead at the end of every procedure. Just because you don't have to see their face as its dismembered doesn't negate that fact. Why do you claim to care about women but not the aborted baby girls? You're not giving any reasons why abortion is morally justified, you're just giving reasons why you don't think it should be stopped.
....My thoughts, I am not saying people who had an abortion are evil people, but they like me are all equally wretched sinners who equally deserve the wrath of God, but wants to save sinners, and He provided a way for sinners to find peace with Him, despite their sins. The Bible says "God demonstrated His love in this way, that while we were still yet sinners, Christ died for us." So ponder the words of Jesus "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with them, and them with Me"