Officiating Girls Games

Is it just me or is the officiating of the girls way below par? It seems like to me that most of the officials are trying to get done with the game as quick as possible. It seems like every game a rugby game breaks out and the refs just let it get way out of hand. Both ways not complaining about they pick on my daughters team. The Freshman and JV games I am glad my daughter does not take place in due to fear of being injured because of the lack of calls! I’m guessing the boys games get all the better officials in the area, just like they get the majority of the news coverage. The game needs to be cleaned up and allow the girls to play basketball and not rugby! I don’t care if you call a travel everytime up and down the floor. If a girl travels call it, guess what the coach will make adjustments the kids will really focus on getting better! Just be consistent and call a foul or a violation when it happens!