Best Coming back team in SE

we definately dont have another donahoe comin back...but we still have bernard burrel sungrave (SP?) weldon payne i think hj will surprise a bunch of people...were goin to state...again

Don't jump the gun Stu.. HJ's gonna be good, but they have to just take it one game at a time. [Just like THIS year!]

Big School:  Ozen will be loaded, and should be back in Austin.

Small School:  EC, HJ, Silsbee and Kountze will be good.  So I'll go with EC because they have Tramain and no one else does.  He could have a Donahoe type season where he refuses to let his team lose.

Warren, EC, Kountze, Hardin and Deweyville (with Jackson back) are going to have some good games.  The battle between HJ and Silsbee and WOS will continue.  HD, Spurger, will be at war,  and Big Sandy will be better.  Don't know if we have any state contenders, but it's going to be fun.

Warren and Big Sandy will do well next year.  Losing Donahoe and Letsinger will have a great effect on HJ and WH. Silsbee is losing key players.  3A should be wide open. 2A is going to be battle with Kountze, Warren and EC.  Deweyville and Hardin are going to be better but probably not there yet.  "All in All" Warren has the most potential, they were 24 and 8 this year and will be better next year. That's not to say their record will be better, I hope the coach has them playing a much harder pre-season schedule.  Their district schedule is as rough as it gets.  Should be fun for all again.

Kountze wont be as good but they will still be a team that will win a lot of games i think that EC will be better yes they will miss preston but still have tramaine i think that warren will be about the same as they were this year so the district should play out just like it did this year unless warren lets deweville sneak in and take the third spot because with the jackson boy they should be better and deveville beat them once this year. and the only team i see going to state in setx is ozen returning a lot of talent.

Big Sandy will be great next year. They're losing 5 seniors but only two were starters. With their big man back, and their shooters rainin' all day they will be very tuff to beat. Have VERY good freshmen coming up, will be sophs next year. Have a very good chance to go far in the tourney next year. Good luck guys!!

• 4 weeks later...

What PG from Liberty?

I think he is Jarvis cousin.Not a pure shooter but will be extremely quick on the defensive end and handles the ball well from the PG spot.Liberty wasn't real strong but he was the best player they had.He will be able to spell Weldon some when he needs a rest and scoring wont be a problem with Jarvis,Trey and Jon Michael.Add Payne and Sungren in the mix and I'm telling ya HJ is gonna be fine.They will win this district followed by Silsbee and WOS AND Jasper.

5A - PAM will be good next year with brown returning...

4A - Ozen should be pretty good next year...

3A - Silsbee and HJ... Im gonna say HJ, (although i didn't see any Silsbee JV/Freshmen games, and dont know what they have coming up) as far as i know Silsbee is losing most of their good players... Harper scored most of their points in every game i saw... HJ has Burrell, Payne, Sundgren, Ricossa, and Bernard returning... gonna be a good district race... these 2 will come out number 1 and 2 and WOS or Jasper will follow in 3rd...

2A - Kountze and EC... i'd say EC takes this one with Thomas returning next year... Kountze will have a good team with Brae(speeling?) and Jamesky(spelling again?) leading the team next year... hurts when u lose 4 great players, but they will still be pretty good next year...

1A - WH and BIG SANDY... WH is losing a great player/leader in Letsinger... also Simmons was good player... not sure bout how many BS is losing but i think it will be a great district race between these two next year... Im gonna have to go with Big Sandy though... because it hurts WH too much to lose letsinger... they have good players coming up, but i dont know if they can replace him...

pretty much looks like the same teams that dominated the area this year in each divison...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124