Lumberton Girls looking for a new coach for 2007-8

Guest sokkerfan

That would be a great challenge for Coach Fontana.  They have a great underclassman group .  And who is starting a rumor Joe is leaving.  I think I had heard he was leaving last season also.  Well if he is where would he be going too.

Is Joe qualified to teach at high school level? The coaches at Lumberton also must have teaching certification, private schools do not have that requirement. They teach classes in addition to coach sports. That makes it difficult to get the best soccer coaches sometimes.  (Plus they don't pay alot.) Like other sports, most times the club soccer coaches are much more educated for that particular sport than HS coaches with a Kinesiology degree, but no soccer coaching certification.

Joe Fontana knows his stuff. He would be a good one to get, if everything else was there. He coaches the boys at Kelly, right?

Lumberton does have a very good group of 10th and 11th graders. Only one Senior, I believe.(Keeper Binetti)  So, they should challenge for district no matter who is coaching them for the next two years.

thank you for thinking so high of me, But I do not plan on leaving Kelly totally (Yes I do coach the boys team). I am trying to focus on my career outside of soccer for the moment. Thanks for thinking that I would be a good replacement for the coach at lumberton. I have heard great things about her. The team sounds great as well. All the luck in the future and during the end of this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa