Little Cypress-Mauriceville vs Woodville

7 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Only 2 starters. Coach Robinson has seemed to be big on not playing kids both ways if it can be avoided without a drop in production. 

It's hard to give a prediction because honestly I don't know if we will have all our starters back due to  flooded homes. I can tell you Coldspring was no match for us in the scrimmage and newton wore us out. I heard it was raining that scrimmage and we had abundance of turnovers. Newton dominated Silsbee last night so that tells me Newton has a good squad. I just hope for a good game with no injures. 

4 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

It's hard to give a prediction because honestly I don't know if we will have all our starters back due to  flooded homes. I can tell you Coldspring was no match for us in the scrimmage and newton wore us out. I heard it was raining that scrimmage and we had abundance of turnovers. Newton dominated Silsbee last night so that tells me Newton has a good squad. I just hope for a good game with no injures. 

Coldspring is picked by most people to finish 2nd in our district. They're a decent squad. It's hard for me to do much of a prediction as well because I don't know anything about LCM aside from the fact that Winters is a very good back. Lol 

14 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Coldspring is picked by most people to finish 2nd in our district. They're a decent squad. It's hard for me to do much of a prediction as well because I don't know anything about LCM aside from the fact that Winters is a very good back. Lol 

Winters is good but Douglas imo is just as good as him.  He will start at linebacker an will get some carries. Douglas was defensive player of the year in 2016. He's a down hill runner and is hard to bring down. Winters and Douglas go both ways for us. Katon Brown was our leading receiver he has good hands and 1st team all district in 2016. I honestly think you will see two different Qb's in this game. Since we have never played Woodville in football I think it will be interesting. I think defense will still struggle against the run so I would think it could be a shootout