39 members have voted

1. 1. who takes 1st?

• Shepherd
    • Coldspring
    • Cleveland
    • Tarkington
    • Splendora
    • Liberty

There's no doubt that Tarkington is good, but when Splendora played Tarkington. Tarkington threw their ace, and Splendora threw a young inexperienced sophmore, who had the lead going in to the 6th.(3-2) So when the Cats throw their ace(Parker) I don't see the Horns getting much going at the plate.

im not counting splendora out, its just that ive only seen them play two games and i dont know much about them. i think splendora and tarkington will go 1 & 2, just not sure in which order. who pitched for navasota when yall played them b/c i think tarkington plays tomorrow and hopefully it will be the same kid?

yeah but get this....tarkington has beat orangefield TWICE...beat dayton, and lost to HJ in the bottom of the 7th....not sayin liberty isnt good...just sayin they havent put together a good enuf resume to sway my oppinion....the way i see it is its still gonna be a dogfight between tarkington and splendora for 1st. liberty will more than likely take the 3rd playoff spot...

I agree – Tarkington has to be the odds on favorite to win the district, as they appear to have a fairly solid team.  But, they are far from unbeatable.  Friday’s game between Liberty and Splendora will be interesting as I think there will be a dogfight for 3rd place.  Cleveland and Shepherd have not been impressive – and I have not seen Coldsprings play but they are not normally a baseball power.  Liberty at times seems unbeatable and at others it looks like a disaster happening.  The good news is this year they are looking good a lot more that bad – the Dayton game being the one notable exception.  I predict Liberty will edge Splendora and take 2nd place in this district. :o

Your right Shepherd might be the surprise team - But to move them to 1st place after just 2 wins is kinda a little much.  But they might be a team to watch.  Don't count Splendora out after just 2 games they still have a lot of talent.  Tarkington and Liberty tonight should be an interesting game.  Prediction Liberty 7 - Tarkington 3.  See if I can pull 2 in a row?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder