SILSBEE FANS DON'T WORRY! YOU STILL GET FOOTBALL!!!

WOSgrad

When longtime Voice of the Tigers Mike Sanchez announced that he was taking a hiatus from full time broadcast on Silsbee sports this year, many had speculated that would be the end of Silsbee broadcasts.

Well, not so fast.

SETXsports will feature a full season of Silsbee Tiger football with Tim Scoggins, formerly the color analyst, taking the play-by-play position.  Also, Mike only said he would be leaving full time broadcasting.  So yes, he will also be in the booth for at least a couple of the Tigers' regular season games.  And YES, as usual, that commitment will extend into the playoffs.

Sponsorship opportunities are still available, so person or business who wishes to sponsor the broadcasts but has not yet done so can: 1) pm me (WOSgrad) here on the site 2)tweet me at @WOSgrad on twitter  3) post a status or message to SETXsports Facebook Page or 4) call me at (409) 313-4290 for further information.

It's going to be a fun year for Silsbee Tiger Football and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

11 minutes ago, ST413 said:

That's great.  I expected Tim to be in the stands.

LOL!  I did, too.  But Tim really enjoyed the ability to bring you the Tigers when he was in the booth and he really didn't want that to end.  Neither did Mike, who also had a hand in getting Tim in the booth.

3 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

LOL!  I did, too.  But Tim really enjoyed the ability to bring you the Tigers when he was in the booth and he really didn't want that to end.  Neither did Mike, who also had a hand in getting Tim in the booth.

I know it will be appreciated by those who listen regularly as well as those like myself who rarely miss a game but like to be able to listen when we do.  This year I may be listening to a few more as I have 2 nephews playing elsewhere.