Early 11-4A D2 predictions

aTmfan06

Predictions for this district? I know Bellville lost 9/11 on Offense but should return 8/11 on defense. Was curious what Shepherd had returning this year. Bellville will have to replace all State RB Mac Briscoe who took a scholarship to play at Mcneese State this fall. I also think Madisonville will be improved this year.

Shepherd has 7 returning on offense including their QB and RB from last year.  Only 4 on the defensive side of the ball.

Madisonville is probably still a year away from being a big player.

1.  Bellville

2.  Shepherd

3.   Madisonville

4.   Tarkington

5.   Brookshire Royal

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Shepherd has 7 returning on offense including their QB and RB from last year.  Only 4 on the defensive side of the ball.

Madisonville is probably still a year away from being a big player.

1.  Bellville

2.  Shepherd

3.   Madisonville

4.   Tarkington

5.   Brookshire Royal

Not quite sure but I think Bellville had a stud QB in 8th grade last year. Maybe when you talk to coach Rowe for the preview you could find out lol

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

Not quite sure but I think Bellville had a stud QB in 8th grade last year. Maybe when you talk to coach Rowe for the preview you could find out lol

LOL! That conversation happened about a month ago.  The leading candidate to take over the QB spot is Marcus Ward.  He's the QB that led the Brahmas to the Regional Final two years ago.

3 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

LOL! That conversation happened about a month ago.  The leading candidate to take over the QB spot is Marcus Ward.  He's the QB that led the Brahmas to the Regional Final two years ago.

Yeah he wasn't as good of a passer as the QB from last season but then again you don't have to be when you rarely make a pass attempt.