Longest Homeruns of the year so far?

if any of them are still flying its the one he hit against barbers hill in the playoffs...i remember saying "i want to see something hit hard right here" and the next pitch landed in the back of our tennis courts and bounced over the fence and in the jr high parking lot!

but this year his against lumberton is by far the farthest..atleast 420

How about we just make a new post "Dishon's high school homeruns" dang

I saw Johnny Dishon hit 3 homeruns in one game with 15 RBIs.  He was playing 14 year old Pony League.  He did it during one game of the Directors Tournament, which his Sand Gnats team coached by Ronnie Shugart, went undefeated.

i was on that team!! we also had phillip meeks, derrick coleman (lamar). 

that game was pretty amazing..

today someone brought up the one he hit against lufkin hudson his sphmr year off Musik.  it was about 90 something mph and chest high..i wasnt there but i heard he hit it a mile

To Baseball_1989:  Sir it did happen!  He hit it over the left field fence and it hit on center-top of the AD building some 100 feet or more behind the outfield fence.  Good  guess, it was 485 feet,

In all of BCs rich history that hit ranks with ones by Jerry Gibson 1958, Stephen Worster 1966,  Willey Hayes 1969, Kim Bryant  1972, and Eric Johansson 1992.

Johnny Dishon is destined to excel in the Pros.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124