HJ vs Wiley is not right!

Guest spinks

Guest spinks

Just got off the phone with HJ coaches and they will not know who they play until 9 am tomorrow morning.  All they know is that HJ, Chapel Hill, Wylie, and Aransas Pass are in the State tourney.  They are seeded by winning % and the best plays the worst and the middle two play eachother.  The UIL brackets are set up just to show you who got there it does not mean they are playing the team on that side of the bracket.

Guest bleed orange

Southeast Texas is awesome. No matter what happens we have a representive from 2A, 3A, and 4A. Not to mention we had two girls teams at the 3A regionals. It does not get any better than that. That says alot for our small little section of Texas. First off I want to say, "Congrats to HJ" I did not believe you could do it but you proved me wrong and I am glad. Its not that I did not think you guys were a good basketball team, I was just looking at recent history. That history is in the books. Silsbee should not hang their heads they had a great season. I feel sorry for East Chambers, they came so close. I have watched those kids since they were young.They should not hang their heads either. Congrats to Kountze. Ozen what can I say, you believed in yourselfs and you are at the big dance. This is a great day in southeast texas history. West hardin can't say enough about you guys. You had a awesome year and you are one of the best 8 teams in texas in 1A. Not to shabby in my book.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder