Texas vs. Kansas

Kevin Durant is unstoppable, I can't imagine him turning down all that money he will make as #1 or #2 pick. If he would not have hurt his ankle Texas would be Big 12 champs.

Kansas pretty much had control of the game when durant got hurt.  texas was only down by 4 or 5, but kansas had outscored them by what, 16 in the second half?  for a few minutes after he got hurt, texas played some really good ball and kept it close, but i think even with him in there, texas still loses the game.  the real question is whether or not durant's ankle is going to affect his play in the big 12 tourney.  he's certainly good enough to help texas beat any team in the conference at any time, and they have a legit chance to win the conference tourney.  if they do that, or at least notch another marquee win, they should be in line for a 2-4 spot in the big dance.

Did yall here about the 100's of UT fans getting hurt?? It was during the Kansas vs Texas game. When Durant got hurt alot of people were found hurt from jumping off the band wagon!! They were soon to be found alright b/c they had heard Durants injury wasn't to serious!!

Did yall here about the 100's of UT fans getting hurt?? It was during the Kansas vs Texas game. When Durant got hurt alot of people were found hurt from jumping off the band wagon!! They were soon to be found alright b/c they had heard Durants injury wasn't to serious!!

thats what you would do if acie law got hurt....i stay loyal to the horns.....i never once jumped off the bandwagon

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont