* Martin's Mill 54 West Hardin 34 Final/Playoffs*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say...I AM SO PROUD OF MY HUSBAND!!!  Oilers, you guys just had an AMAZING season!  I know right now it's hard to accept that it's over, but you have no idea how proud we are of you.  There's no team in the state of Texas that I would rather stand behind.  I admire and respect each one of you as players and people.  Take the same drive, ambition, heart and integrity into the rest of your lives that you've played with this season and God will bless you in all you do.  Honor Him in the way you live and He will be faithful!  

Mindy FULLER (and couldn't be prouder :))

Guest tigersvoice

Great season Oilers... Coop could you give me some stats or anyone??

Rub - what do you need stats for?  You writing a paper or something?

Boys, we are so very proud of you - you have nothing to hang your heads about; You've made West Hardin, as well as so many other schools/communities proud. You've done what no other group of boys has done for our school, and we couldn't be any more eccstatic about it :)

Coach Fuller....words can't express what you have done for our team, school, and community. We applaud you in so many ways. Congratulations on such a magnificent season!

Oiler Pride....forever and always ;)

Good Job Oilers .... Your Community, School and County is proud of you.. You did a great job even though you didnt make it to state you went farther than any other Oilers B-Ball team your hard work and great team effort was everything... You boys are great examples of fine young men.... we respect you for that... God Bless

I'm so proud of these boys!!!  They have always been a stellar group of young men and that has only improved as they have gotten older!  I am heartbroken that the season has come to an end but ya'll played a FABULOUS season and should be filled with a tremendous amount of pride for your accomplishments!!!

Jared, Brandon, Zach, Tyler, Matthew, Chase, Austin, Ethan, Jordan, and Cody you each brought what you brought to the game, each different but each important.  This season couldn't have been without anyone of you.  Whether it was hitting baskets, rebounding, fouling, subbing in, or just moral support...it ALL mattered!!!  Hold your heads high, walk tall and feel proud!  YOU ARE CHAMPIONS!

Coach Fuller...goodness...what to say!  You are a blessing!  You are a fine moral example of a Christian man...an example to this team.  You bring that with you everywhere!  God bless you and thank you!  YOU ARE A CHAMPION TOO!

To my son Jared....you make a mother proud!!  Everyday...Always!

[move]WEST HARDIN OILERS....DISTRICT CHAMPIONS....REGIONAL RUNNERS UP[/move]

Guest orangeman

West Hardin (30 - 3) falls just short of Austin by losing to Martin's Mill today 54 - 34 in the Region 3 Championship game. The Oilers were led by Brandon Letsinger's 14 points. The game was close through three quarters, but behind excellent free throw shooting down the stretch, MM outscored WH 21 - 9 in the 4th. Congratulations to MM. They were the better team today. Good luck in Austin.

I want to personally express my sincere thanks and appreciation to all of the WH fans in and around our community. You were tremendous all year long, and your support meant a lot to me and the players. Thank you for standing behind us all the way to the very end. This will be a basketball season that the community of WH will never ever forget. I count it a blessing to have been able to be a part of what was accomplished this year.

Great season Kent. 30-3 is something many coaches and teams dream of. You and these kids got to live it (as well as many of us fans). I thank you for the way you handle yourself around these kids. You are an example to all of us. I am looking forward to next year. Seniors, I know you wanted this ride to end in Austin, but this was a great time none the less.

I'm so proud of these boys!!!  They have always been a stellar group of young men and that has only improved as they have gotten older!  I am heartbroken that the season has come to an end but ya'll played a FABULOUS season and should be filled with a tremendous amount of pride for your accomplishments!!!

Jared, Brandon, Zach, Tyler, Matthew, Chase, Austin, Ethan, Jordan, and Cody you each brought what you brought to the game, each different but each important.  This season couldn't have been without anyone of you.  Whether it was hitting baskets, rebounding, fouling, subbing in, or just moral support...it ALL mattered!!!  Hold your heads high, walk tall and feel proud!  YOU ARE CHAMPIONS!

Coach Fuller...goodness...what to say!  You are a blessing!  You are a fine moral example of a Christian man...an example to this team.  You bring that with you everywhere!  God bless you and thank you!  YOU ARE A CHAMPION TOO!

To my son Jared....you make a mother proud!!  Everyday...Always!

[move]WEST HARDIN OILERS....DISTRICT CHAMPIONS....REGIONAL RUNNERS UP[/move]

Excellent post WHM....couldn't have said it any better myself...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder