West Hardin vs. Martin's Mill Predictions?

Guest diehardfan

This should be a pretty good game. MM has not played well the last couple of games, but if they can get back in there grove like they have been I think they will pull this one out.

Martins Mill is going to be a hard team to beat, but if we play like we did today then we will definitely come home with the win. Yes they do have some good sized guys, but that doesn't mean anything. They can be shut down. They really have one main guy that can shoot and as long as all of our guys step up and play they will have to worry about shuting down all our shooters and not just one of them. They are a beatable team and I hope we can do it. WH definitely deserves the win and maybe it will gain us the respect that we need.

[move]GOOD LUCK OILERS WE BELIEVE!!!![/move]

Martins Mill is going to be a hard team to beat, but if we play like we did today then we will definitely come home with the win. Yes they do have some good sized guys, but that doesn't mean anything. They can be shut down. They really have one main guy that can shoot and as long as all of our guys step up and play they will have to worry about shuting down all our shooters and not just one of them. They are a beatable team and I hope we can do it. WH definitely deserves the win and maybe it will gain us the respect that we need.

[move]GOOD LUCK OILERS WE BELIEVE!!!![/move]

This was well said!! If we play like we did today we can come home with the win! go get em OILERS! Ill be there!

I have greater faith that we can win after watching the BS vs. Martin Mill game today. Big Sandy just turned the ball over too much. You cannot do that with this team. Some of the turnovers were forced, but most were just plain bad ball handling.

#42 for MM is a good shooter and can penetrate the D.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder