• Williams Sil
    • Carter Wrn
    • Other

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ltownbaseball9

People in here don't know basketball they just want to vote for there coach and there player for everything........Mr williams derserves alot of credit for what he has done with this silsbee team when losing some good players from last year team......They have put together a great year this year and with Mr williams not having one guy that can dominate in a game he has this team playing team basketball and using his team speed and out hustling teams and out coaching.......

I know basketball, and I know Coach Hargraves from EC has done an excellent job with the bucs.  He practices with them and the Bucs beat Kountze 2 out of 3 times and they are in Tyler for the third time in a row.  He is a great coach and I believe he deserves it.  If he doesn't get it I believe the Silsbee coach or West Hardin coach should get it.

People in here don't know basketball they just want to vote for there coach and there player for everything........Mr williams derserves alot of credit for what he has done with this silsbee team when losing some good players from last year team......They have put together a great year this year and with Mr williams not having one guy that can dominate in a game he has this team playing team basketball and using his team speed and out hustling teams and out coaching.......

Ltown for the first time ever I have to agree with you.  Travis has done a great job and should be considered as one of the best coaches in the area.  His team is peaking right now and could benefit them greatly. 

Hey, Ltown, I have a challenge for you:  I'd like to see if it's possible for you to make a post without insulting, degrading or otherwise disrespecting someone in it.  Perhaps you could read other posts and see how it's done.  MOST people on this site are able to state their opinions respectably without having to put other people down.

Hey, Ltown, I have a challenge for you:  I'd like to see if it's possible for you to make a post without insulting, degrading or otherwise disrespecting someone in it.  Perhaps you could read other posts and see how it's done.  MOST people on this site are able to state their opinions respectably without having to put other people down.

whoa hold on l-town didnt insult anyone in his post on this topic. He simply stated and was right that williams should be on here.

Guest ltownbaseball9

Why is everyone getting mad....its just a dang post lol its not the end of the world....I mean I guess the truth just hurts...............I will say it again I am not dogging anyone i am just telling the truth i have said brandon is a good player and they have a good coach and I also said brandon is a good player at the level he's playing on...what is wrong with that theres nothing wrong with that  comment.....he's the player of the year in this area for 1aaaaaaaaa not 2a becasue thomas is better.....not 3a becasue donahue is better........not 4a becasue kris richards is better......and not 5a because brown is better....thats just the way it goes no disrespect to brandon but its just the truth.....so please everyone stop getting uptight this is just a post its not the end of the world.......everyone just has to be realistic here just becasue you love your guy from WEST HARDIN doesnt mean hes the best around this area just becasue you love your coach doesnt mean hes the best coach.......I will tell you right now brown has the worse damn attitude every for a player and its hard to watch a guy play like that but his skills are unbelievable and hes a flat out studdddddd....and is the best player in the area by far.....he is rank 3rd in the nation as a junior as a prospect its just common sense.....so please stop getting all mad and uptight.....the reason your getting all mad becasue its just the dag gum truth....

Why is everyone getting mad....its just a dang post lol its not the end of the world....I mean I guess the truth just hurts...............I will say it again I am not dogging anyone i am just telling the truth i have said brandon is a good player and they have a good coach and I also said brandon is a good player at the level he's playing on...what is wrong with that theres nothing wrong with that  comment.....he's the player of the year in this area for 1aaaaaaaaa not 2a becasue thomas is better.....not 3a becasue donahue is better........not 4a becasue kris richards is better......and not 5a because brown is better....thats just the way it goes no disrespect to brandon but its just the truth.....so please everyone stop getting uptight this is just a post its not the end of the world.......everyone just has to be realistic here just becasue you love your guy from WEST HARDIN doesnt mean hes the best around this area just becasue you love your coach doesnt mean hes the best coach.......I will tell you right now brown has the worse dang attitude every for a player and its hard to watch a guy play like that but his skills are unbelievable and hes a flat out studdddddd....and is the best player in the area by far.....he is rank 3rd in the nation as a junior as a prospect its just common sense.....so please stop getting all mad and uptight.....the reason your getting all mad becasue its just the dag gum truth....

Why is everyone getting mad....its just a dang post lol its not the end of the world....I mean I guess the truth just hurts...............I will say it again I am not dogging anyone i am just telling the truth i have said brandon is a good player and they have a good coach and I also said brandon is a good player at the level he's playing on...what is wrong with that theres nothing wrong with that  comment.....he's the player of the year in this area for 1aaaaaaaaa not 2a becasue thomas is better.....not 3a becasue donahue is better........not 4a becasue kris richards is better......and not 5a because brown is better....thats just the way it goes no disrespect to brandon but its just the truth.....so please everyone stop getting uptight this is just a post its not the end of the world.......everyone just has to be realistic here just becasue you love your guy from WEST HARDIN doesnt mean hes the best around this area just becasue you love your coach doesnt mean hes the best coach.......I will tell you right now brown has the worse dang attitude every for a player and its hard to watch a guy play like that but his skills are unbelievable and hes a flat out studdddddd....and is the best player in the area by far.....he is rank 3rd in the nation as a junior as a prospect its just common sense.....so please stop getting all mad and uptight.....the reason your getting all mad becasue its just the dag gum truth....

You are right in one way. That everyone needs to quit being so uptight about player of the year. We will never know who is better than who until they play each other and we know that's not going to happen. They have 1A, 2A, 3A and so on for a reason. The bigger schools have more to chose from. Until Brandon is put on one of those teams and play with guys at his level or their level we will never know if he could be as good or even better than the other guys. The other guys play with players that are almost as good as they're. Like I said until he plays one on one with these guys or is on the same team as these guys then we'll never know. West Hardin people are just backing up there player like all the other people are.  OH and by the way this was on the subject of coach of the year and not player of the year so quit hating on Brandon.

Guest ltownbaseball9

ONE ON ONE is overated....its doesnt mean anything..basketball is a team game if you got a stud guy on your team then that guy makes another player better......all im saying is the game is fasterrrrrrrrrr the players are more athletic at the high levels......its hard for a 1a player to compete at that level....everyone saw what he did against WOS and everyone seeing how he's doing in the playoffs...its about matchups and theres alot of players that match up with brandon and thats why he struggling in the playoffs......so thats why i am saying for them to go to state he better step it up and be the stud that yall say he is......yall say is the player of the year in 1a so he better bring it...I hope they win and go to state....but the way he's been playing they won't......

Guest ltownbaseball9

I dont have a team but if your talking about Lumberton even though there horrible they did beat WOS 2 times this year and east chambers....so I am guessing Lumberton is better than your team......

Guest ltownbaseball9

and that just goes to show you right there better athletes and speed........and its a different level.......yall got beat by 18 to wos and lumberton beat them twice and lumberton is not good at all.........

Like I said until. He is a team player that's why he hasn't stood out in the playoff games. I've seen some of these other players and they stand out because they don't play as a team. If they passed the ball the other people might have a chance to stand out too. They are winning as of now in the playoffs so whats the big deal. Just because he's in a 1A school doesn't mean he can't play on the other teams and hang with the other guys. Therefore its goofy you keep repling to he's a 1A player. It takes a team to win games not a stud to win games. As long as they play as a team they will continue to win.

and that just goes to show you right there better athletes and speed........and its a different level.......yall got beat by 18 to wos and lumberton beat them twice and lumberton is not good at all.........

I dont have a team but if your talking about Lumberton even though there horrible they did beat WOS 2 times this year and east chambers....so I am guessing Lumberton is better than your team......

Man you set yourself up for this one! Your the one refering to what A schools are and everything and it's funny your team isn't even going anywhere. No wonder you get so mad oN here about all the other teams. Obviously your team couldn't hang PERIOD!

Like i said if he doesnt score 20 points tom they won't win....just plain and simple.....

LIKE I SAID TOM AS LONG AS THEY PLAY AS A TEAM THEY WILL CONTINUE TO WIN. IT TAKES A TEAM TO WIN NOT ONE PERSON OR AS YOU SAY ONE STUD!

Actually my alma mater and the team that I support beat WOS 3 times this year and EC and is in teh Regional semi against Connally.

LIKE I SAID TOM AS LONG AS THEY PLAY AS A TEAM THEY WILL CONTINUE TO WIN. IT TAKES A TEAM TO WIN NOT ONE PERSON OR AS YOU SAY ONE STUD!

That studddddddddd to his team to the promise land......if the promise land is home after the 1st round of the playoffs!!!!

Man you set yourself up for this one! Your the one refering to what A schools are and everything and it's funny your team isn't even going anywhere. No wonder you get so mad oN here about all the other teams. Obviously your team couldn't hang PERIOD!

He just said his team could hang because WOS lost to Lumberton and yall lost to WOS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder