WOS topic of conversation on 6A

Goblin

52 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Question, what two games did the starters play the 2nd half?

Starters for sure played all the state final and vs Silsbee. 

I think they played entire stAte semi and also against Kennedale. 

I guess they played all of BC and Liberty too but those two are very uneducated guess. 

I am sure someone can confirm all this or deny it. 

10 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I definitely believe they could have scored all those points but  a weak preseason (which is not their fault, location has more to do with that) schedule aided that. A lot of teams have the pulling players at halftime argument. I just don't see them putting up big numbers moving up a classification.

like the district they left a few years back? They hung 42 on Nederland...Nederland's worse loss of the season. That would have been that way all season long. Maybe a little tougher here and there but the same results just the same. And what is it about  moving up 1 classification?? I don't get the fascination...Teams move down and can't get it done ( PAM)...the truth is all people see is the classification in front of the school and say uh oh...other than depth (which isn't a problem this year...will someone give me a valid reason why WOS wouldn't be just fine in 5A...THIS year..???

sorry...they won state...that's all that matters