Liberty AD contract not renewed

Its not a definite change.  Liberty can still renew his contract next year.  They gave a no confidence vote, and did not re-new him this year.

The board probably gave a list of "concerns" to the coach.  If he fixes, addresses or works on these concerns, they will probably renew him next year, when his contract is up.  Maybe.

I don't know for sure, this is just my opinion...

Pantherplaya – yes it is true.  IF the board has a change of heart they can renew his contract next year and keep him.  However, it appears if the rumors are true that the more likely is that they will buy out his contract at the end of the year.  There is a group – how large is up for debate – that feels that Coach Stewart needs to be replaced.  They currently have the boards ear and are pushing hard and they are using the recent down years as the reason for the change.  The truth is that they are upset that their “Star Child†was not played where “They†thought he should play.  I know who some of the group is and I feel that their complaints are not valid.  However, they have the current Board on their side.  Splendora Guy you are right – a lot of the players that have stuck it out and worked hard seem to like Coach Stewart.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124