scores..Girls games In Austin..Updates!

Guest bleed orange

I never said Canyon was not any good. I know they play good basketball in region 1. Region 4 is not that strong. When was the last time region 4 had a state champion? We will find out today if Crockett is for real.

I never said Canyon was not any good. I know they play good basketball in region 1. Region 4 is not that strong. When was the last time region 4 had a state champion? We will find out today if Crockett is for real.

Awww, do I hear a bit of bitterness here?  Didn't Crockett stomp WOS who beat ya'll?  AND didn't they beat Diboll who beat ya'll as well?  Face it.....your girls were AWESOME, but apparently they couldn't pull it off.  It's wrong though to make comments about how "real" Crockett is just because they punched a ticket to the state final and you guys have the regional tournament curse.  They made it and you guys didn't.....show them tha love for getting this far because there's no way they are beating Canyon.

Guest bleed orange

No bitterness here. You read something into the post that was not there. Believe me I want Crockett to win. If we cant win it than I perfer  a team from region 3. I did go back in the UIL previous champions and this is what I found out. Region 1 dominates when it comes to championships. Since 1955 region1 has won 22 state championships, region 2 has 9, region 3 has 11 and region 4 has 5. Now in the mid 70's it was 2A not 3A.

WillyTonka you forgot to mention that we beat WOS and beat Crockett the two previous years. We will never know about this year will we. Our game against Dibol could have gone either way and so could of the Crockett/Dibol game. And yes we are one of the best in 3A, in the state of Texas. 168 3A teams in texas and we are in the top 16. I would say, thats not bad.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83