EC vs. Tatum Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Guest ECBucFan

Another bunch of uberathletes. Won state in football past two years.... Understand they like to dunk like crazy.... EC has to ratchet it up another notch! Lets go Bucs!  :)

I've seen Tatum play this year, and I didn't see any dunking, but I did see athleticism.  In saying that, they are a Kountze with one stud (Harrison Hartt), not 7 of them, but with that many athletes on the floor they are always a threat.  They like to press, but do a lot of differnt things defensively to confuse you.  I pick EC by around 10, because EC has Thomas and Guillory and Tatum doesn't.  But it will be great to see Coach Evans, Guillory, Koch, and Hartt.  Good luck to both teams, lots of ties in this one.

Guest ECBucFan

I was going off the write-up from their last game....seemed they dunked a lot....but who knows.... I just know the Bucs need to play their game. We do that, and I am happy regardless. Let's git er' done, Bucs! 

Guest ECBucFan

Here is part of a write-up:

It took two Darnius Moore dunks on his own steals to seal it for Tatum (24-12), which will meet East Chambers in at 5 p.m. Friday at Wagstaff Gymnasium on the campus of Tyler Junior College.

The fourth quarter saw two ties and four lead changes, the last coming when Moore tapped away a long Malakoff pass to himself and dunked with 54 seconds remaining to give Tatum a 51-50 lead.

Malakoff missed three shooting chances in the lane on its next trip. Tatum's Harrison Hartt missed an ensuing foul shot, got his own rebound and moved his pivot foot with 30.2 ticks left. But that turnover gave way to another, when Moore picked an inbounds pass away from Steven Ramsour and dunked again for a 53-50 advantage with six seconds left.

D-Mo can dunk on a fast break, but i haven't seen him do it just by playin in the paint...the kid you gotta watch out for in this one is Harrison Hart, he can shoot lights out...against Arp he single-handedly kept them in the game. Don't know who will win this one but good luck to both teams.

Something else to consider... Could be a more emotionally charged game for Tatum, since their AD was at EC as recently as 3 years ago -- AND -- Harrison Hartt's dad was also once an administrator for EC.

Of course, if EC's on, nobody can beat our starting talent and our deep athletic bench.

Something else to consider... Could be a more emotionally charged game for Tatum, since their AD was at EC as recently as 3 years ago -- AND -- Harrison Hartt's dad was also once an administrator for EC.

Of course, if EC's on, nobody can beat our starting talent and our deep athletic bench.

Last time I looked, neither Andy Evans or Hartt's daddy will be on the court so I doubt their past affiliation with EC will play much, if any of a factor for either team. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn