Week 7 thoughts

D3zii

The Strong Survive Ohio State, Clemson, and Alabama all survive upset bids..Some better then others..

Alabama sets up battle of undefeateds Saturday in Tuscaloosa against Texas A&M. Should be a dandy (just to let everybody know this was the team I had Alabama losing to at the beginning of the season)  34-31

Houston wins by inches literally after a stop at the goalie against an upset minded Tulsa Team

Like I said last week, Miami is still a year away, but they have some good pieces but I will say this is why Richt didn't stay at Georgia..He could never win the important games, hopefully that changes tho, I like Richt.

Is it time to start taking Baylor, W.Virgina and Nebraska Serious?? W.Virgina is probably the most proven on the list having played the better competition out of the three. If any of them have a chance to go undefeated I have my money on the mountaineers with Nebraska still having to go through a big 10 guauntlet between Wisconsin and Ohio State..

W.Michigan and Boise State still trying to state its case for the college football playoff, but I still say it's a long shot

Sometimes making coaching changes to a hot name isn't always a good thing, just ask Kirby Smart and the Georgia Bulldogs who lost to Vandy today..

Teams to talk about : Baylor, W.Virgina Nebraska 

Teams to stop talking about : Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Wisconsin (Best two lost team in the country)

On 10/16/2016 at 5:36 AM, D3zii said:

The Strong Survive Ohio State, Clemson, and Alabama all survive upset bids..Some better then others..

Alabama sets up battle of undefeateds Saturday in Tuscaloosa against Texas A&M. Should be a dandy (just to let everybody know this was the team I had Alabama losing to at the beginning of the season)  34-31

Houston wins by inches literally after a stop at the goalie against an upset minded Tulsa Team

Like I said last week, Miami is still a year away, but they have some good pieces but I will say this is why Richt didn't stay at Georgia..He could never win the important games, hopefully that changes tho, I like Richt.

Is it time to start taking Baylor, W.Virgina and Nebraska Serious?? W.Virgina is probably the most proven on the list having played the better competition out of the three. If any of them have a chance to go undefeated I have my money on the mountaineers with Nebraska still having to go through a big 10 guauntlet between Wisconsin and Ohio State..

W.Michigan and Boise State still trying to state its case for the college football playoff, but I still say it's a long shot

Sometimes making coaching changes to a hot name isn't always a good thing, just ask Kirby Smart and the Georgia Bulldogs who lost to Vandy today..

Teams to talk about : Baylor, W.Virgina Nebraska 

Teams to stop talking about : Tennessee, Ole Miss, and Wisconsin (Best two lost team in the country)

We will do 1-1 in this stretch. Then we will be some thing to talk about. If we go 0-2 then its just like always..  We could possibly go 10-2 though.

30 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

We will do 1-1 in this stretch. Then we will be some thing to talk about. If we go 0-2 then its just like always..  We could possibly go 10-2 though.

0-2 isn't bad against those two teams and 10-2 is a good record but yea I see what you saying, if this team wants to be a good one you have to win at least one 

2 hours ago, king said:

D3,explain to me why you think the Canes are a year away..

Miami is talented, but I believe Richt needs at least a season to get them acclamatied...

Miami could always easily be a year away with the recruiting bed they have in south Florida..I believe the best coaching candidate for miami is Charlie Stron tbh.. the highschool relationship hes trying to get in Texas ,  he already has in South Florida. I believe Miami would give him the time he needs an he would possible make a powerhouse.. 

Getting the players will not be an issue with him. He can't win the big one is what concerns me. He needs tof stop with this conservative playcalling

Georgia fans want to point the finger at Richt and blame him? Didn't he leave Kirby Smart a few top 10 recruiting classes for him to coach? It's not like he has dead beat talent. He won't last long at Georgia. Give him 2 more years and Dogs fans will be crying for him to go..

3 minutes ago, king said:

Getting the players will not be an issue with him. He can't win the big one is what concerns me. He needs tof stop with this conservative playcalling

Georgia fans want to point the finger at Richt and blame him? Didn't he leave Kirby Smart a few top 10 recruiting classes for him to coach? It's not like he has dead beat talent. He won't last long at Georgia. Give him 2 more years and Dogs fans will be crying for him to go..

Exactly My point he can get the players their, but can he win the big game..That's what hurt him at Georgia and that's what will hurt him at Miami