Liberty Vs. Hamshire-Fannet

setxnative96

10 minutes ago, setxnative96 said:

How will they reach the endzone 3 times? 

I already watched the film, everyone keeps calling me crazy but i think they are a better offensive football team than orangefield, outside orangefield having that 1 guy Mcgee who got to the endzone after some ridiculous high light reel runs on his own. HF has a running back with speed and a slot receiver with speed that they should try an get into space, if they can limit turnovers i could see them gettin in 3 times, Coldspring got in 3 times, orangfield got in what 4? Tarkington even got in twice... That's what really led me to believe HF may get in their 3 times they look better than tarkington on film to me...so i predicted a score similar to tarkington.. maybe we score 42 instead of 35 but i definitely could see them getting 3 scores 

6 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

I already watched the film, everyone keeps calling me crazy but i think they are a better offensive football team than orangefield, outside orangefield having that 1 guy Mcgee who got to the endzone after some ridiculous high light reel runs on his own. HF has a running back with speed and a slot receiver with speed that they should try an get into space, if they can limit turnovers i could see them gettin in 3 times, Coldspring got in 3 times, orangfield got in what 4? Tarkington even got in twice... That's what really led me to believe HF may get in their 3 times they look better than tarkington on film to me...so i predicted a score similar to tarkington.. maybe we score 42 instead of 35 but i definitely could see them getting 3 scores 

Ehh, the twos & threes were in against tarkington so the ones gave up one score. The Coldspring game was a fluke, 2 tos from libertys special team back to back. HF and Tarkington lost to Anahuac there is no valid or reasonable excuse on why you lose to that team in Liberty's mind. I say Liberty punishes them 49-0 but we will see. 

15 hours ago, setxnative96 said:

Ehh, the twos & threes were in against tarkington so the ones gave up one score. The Coldspring game was a fluke, 2 tos from libertys special team back to back. HF and Tarkington lost to Anahuac there is no valid or reasonable excuse on why you lose to that team in Liberty's mind. I say Liberty punishes them 49-0 but we will see. 

Yeah i could see that happening im aware of the fluke against coldspring i was there and im aware that we left 14 points off  the board in woodville as well, im a panther fan im not knocking our squad just looking at the results form the  previous games and saw a few capable guys on film for HF.. but you're right any team who loses to anahuac is gunna lose to liberty because we were that much better than anahuac, there's now way they can beat liberty, but they might score a couple touchdowns