STJFL Week 6 Senior Games

mistro

LCM-OF--- Battle of Orange County --- OF by 1 TD

Vidor- LUM W---  LUM W big

Ned- PA-- game of the week, Ned in a route with punches and kicking being thrown . at least 2 player ejections

JAS- HF--- Jasper

PNGW-BMT W--- BMT W roll

WOS B-- BC--- WOS B   just more athletic

West BMT- Lum R---  West BMT as long as the center issue is fixed, Lum had to battle Ktz and seems like they give up a lot of points .

WOSW-PNGP--     toss up

3 hours ago, mistro said:

LCM-OF--- Battle of Orange County --- OF by 1 TD

Vidor- LUM W---  LUM W big

Ned- PA-- game of the week, Ned in a route with punches and kicking being thrown . at least 2 player ejections

JAS- HF--- Jasper

PNGW-BMT W--- BMT W roll

WOS B-- BC--- WOS B   just more athletic

West BMT- Lum R---  West BMT as long as the center issue is fixed, Lum had to battle Ktz and seems like they give up a lot of points .

WOSW-PNGP--     toss up

Lol who's doing the punching and kicking 

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 1:26 PM, UpandIn said:

Lol who's doing the punching and kicking 

watch the game and keep an I eye PA  kids, might want to have NYFA spring for some security

because the way some of them PA coaches and fans are you guys will need it.

Didn't LCM and OF play close in regular season last year too? then in the Super Bowl OF put together like a 38-6 win or something. Predictions might be wrong but I sure wouldn't be on the boards celebrating a tie. That's like kissing your cousin. That's not a Vidor joke either. Now if you beat OF yes please come on here brag and tell everyone how their predictions were so wrong but you tied. I hope to see y'all play again but y'all probably have to beat WOS-B in playoffs for that to happen. Which won't be an easy task to do with their LCM kids and all. 

It was just a simple statement that predictions were wrong. I thought the not vidor joke was funny, that's my old hometown. Those cousins came to mid county and took care of business this yr. Not many if any teams will beat WOS-b this yr, hopefully we can get there to play them again. If you are from bigned, cheer for them in playoffs because your SR team won't be their. 

Born and raised in Big Ned. Even roamed bulldog stadium and played a couple games on the astrodome turf back in the day. I can't speak for NYFA and STJFL ethics matters. I say let's have an Unsanctioned playoffs this year. Take STJFL completely out of it. i say let the Nederland Sr team in the playoffs as the lowest seed. I've got money they make it to super bowl. Just my opinion though. No dog in the hunt. My kids play baseball and school ball. 

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:20 AM, mistro said:

watch the game and keep an I eye PA  kids, might want to have NYFA spring for some security

because the way some of them PA coaches and fans are you guys will need it.

You probably the some person that accused Nederland of cheating to beat you. All the games are hard fought no kids suffer more in this league then the ones from PA.

4 hours ago, mypooh said:

You probably the some person that accused Nederland of cheating to beat you. All the games are hard fought no kids suffer more in this league then the ones from PA.

Nope Ned won 25-20 in a dog fight,  stop whining about kids in PA suffering. Maybe if they had some positive role

models there win/lose records would be different and not getting ejected out of games. But instead when they down PA teams resort to dirty play and foul language

towards refs. Like I have said before there is talent there , just not the coaching.   I would think a safe bet would be if Ned or West BMT

coaches had the PA team the record would be better and most importantly the kids attitude and how they played the game would be better.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:50 AM, mistro said:

Nope Ned won 25-20 in a dog fight,  stop whining about kids in PA suffering. Maybe if they had some positive role

models there win/lose records would be different and not getting ejected out of games. But instead when they down PA teams resort to dirty play and foul language

towards refs. Like I have said before there is talent there , just not the coaching.   I would think a safe bet would be if Ned or West BMT

coaches had the PA team the record would be better and most importantly the kids attitude and how they played the game would be better.

You talking about one play, but the whole team out of control and whiners. Yeah ok , and I guess no one seen all the blocking pass the whistle. Both games were hard fought and no ill will toward either team. The PA team has a limit amount on offense to work with and missing a QB is a big piece. Yes that was a bad day for our kids on and off the field. That in no ways tells you what kinda of coaches PA has. Hay everyone has a opinion because I think West Bmt and Nederland doesn't do enough with the skill sets of their players. Every player on those two teams OL looks to weigh over 200lbs. PA has one player over 180lbs on the whole team.

4 hours ago, mypooh said:

You talking about one play, but the whole team out of control and whiners. Yeah ok , and I guess no one seen all the blocking pass the whistle. Both games were hard fought and no ill will toward either team. The PA team has a limit amount on offense to work with and missing a QB is a big piece. Yes that was a bad day for our kids on and off the field. That in no ways tells you what kinda of coaches PA has. Hay everyone has a opinion because I think West Bmt and Nederland doesn't do enough with the skill sets of their players. Every player on those two teams OL looks to weigh over 200lbs. PA has one player over 180lbs on the whole team.

What kind of cheese you want with that WHINE? BMT and Ned can't help they grow them small in PA.

Maybe PA needs to follow BMT and Ned on how they use their skill sets because PA got beat by both.

Again team got talent ......

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 1:27 PM, mistro said:

What kind of cheese you want with that WHINE? BMT and Ned can't help they grow them small in PA.

Maybe PA needs to follow BMT and Ned on how they use their skill sets because PA got beat by both.

Again team got talent ......

Not at all and you guys play real well. The end to the season should be a blast.