Week 5 thoughts

D3zii

That Washington Huskey team is for real, and Petersen has them playing at a high level ...Welcome to the conversation Huskies

Everyone other then Jackson and a few defensive players for Louisville was shell shocked against Clemson..Jackson is still the front runner but his offense sold him out at times

ppl feel Clemson may have just punched their tickets but I say watch out for the North Carolina or Miami ACC championship game 

how long Will Tennesees luck continue?? I feel it may run out next week in CS...but none the less, they've found ways to win 

Michigan proved they can win the tough ones against hard nose opponents, Wisconsin has nothing to hang its head about. The big 10 is brutal this season and whoever comes out will be battled tested 

Houston still has a shot, even with Louisville losing tonight, but will need some other things to go in their favor..

Charlies sit isn't as hot as people think, BUT his defensive staff sits are burning red...It's been said that if They don't get better , administration will step in and do what Charlie won't 

Officiating has got to get better around college football,..

Teams to watch: Miami, Baylor, WVU,

Teams to not: Florida State, Texas, Utah

P.S not saying my "teams to not" won't have good seasons and go bowling but stop hyping them up 

If Strong doesn't beat OU and it's because of the stupid decisions he's made the past 2 games (ie: punting down 18 with 5 mins left, also ending the game with 3 timeouts), I could see fewer than 6 wins and no bowl game again. If that happens, look out for the guillotine. This team looks like they're losing faith in him.

40 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

If Strong doesn't beat OU and it's because of the stupid decisions he's made the past 2 games (ie: punting down 18 with 5 mins left, also ending the game with 3 timeouts), I could see fewer than 6 wins and no bowl game again. If that happens, look out for the guillotine. This team looks like they're losing faith in him.

I don't think the players are losing faith in him, but I do think he should show more fight in them critical times instead of being conservative... The players have to help him tho, Recivers weren't getting open when plays broke down, he probably didn't have faith in them to get it..They have to get better as a whole 

9 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I don't think the players are losing faith in him, but I do think he should show more fight in them critical times instead of being conservative... The players have to help him tho, Recivers weren't getting open when plays broke down, he probably didn't have faith in them to get it..They have to get better as a whole 

So you're saying it's OK to throw in the towel with 5 mins left? That's not ok... You go 100% till that clock hits :00. And to punt it away against Cal down 7 with 2 mins left...I mean WTF man? What are you gonna do with it if you get it back? Best case, we would've got the ball back with :20 left. That's just complete retardation. He's playing not to lose rather than to win. We need Herm Edwards...

2 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

So you're saying it's OK to throw in the towel with 5 mins left? That's not ok... You go 100% till that clock hits :00. And to punt it away against Cal down 7 with 2 mins left...I mean WTF man? What are you gonna do with it if you get it back? Best case, we would've got the ball back with :20 left. That's just complete retardation. He's playing not to lose rather than to win. We need Herm Edwards...

Lol Herm...but no I said he has to stop being conservative and show more fight in the last minutes, 

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Last 3 weeks. 

Texas A&M 3-0
Dallas Cowboys 3-0
University of Texas 0-2

Football Gods have spoken.

I left my Nederland Bulldogs off that list though.....

lol I'm pulling for A&M, they are one of my surprise teams to crash the playoffs...I feel they have one of the most complete teams