Best QB/QB's in 3A 2007 season?

• 1 month later...

Brett Ramsey went D-3.. I think Brooks may be a little more advanced because he's been on varsity 3 years already.. They are very similar though.. I think d-2 is possible for anthony.. He's the BEST 3A QB in this area bar none.. Hazelwood may play in the playoff's and Wos's kid is a superb athlete.. But as for next year.. the best QB will be Brooks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tarkington's Anthony Brooks is a decent quarterback – but to call him the best in the area is a little much.  I have watched him play for the last three years and he has yet to really impress me.  I will say that part of his problem is that he does not have a great offensive line or a quality core of receivers to work with.  But with that said I believe he has yet to win a district game in 22AAA.  If you can’t win a district game its hard to sell that you are the best QB in the area.  In those 4 district games in 2006 he averaged just under 150 yards pasing per game – still a ways from being impressive.  I have nothing against the Brooks boy but don’t crown him the best in the area till he proves it.

• 1 month later...

Brett Ramsey went D-3.. I think Brooks may be a little more advanced because he's been on varsity 3 years already.. They are very similar though.. I think d-2 is possible for anthony.. He's the BEST 3A QB in this area bar none.. Hazelwood may play in the playoff's and Wos's kid is a superb athlete.. But as for next year.. the best QB will be Brooks.

Ramsey was waaaaay better than brooks. Brooks is very overrated on this board. Im not taking anything away from him, i mean he is a good player, but he is no where near the best qb around here. his stats mean nothing. tarkington passes about 70% of the time , so of course he is going to rack up the numbers. is every hawaii and texas tech qb the best qb in the nation? NO!. Brooks could probably play d-3. No way he goes 1a.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83