HJ 62 OF 32 in District action

• 2 years later...
Guest stevenash

If you look at the first post, you might wish to note that it originated in January of 2006.  Dicky, what do you think about giving this guy a second chance? 

Guest DickVitale

If you look at the first post, you might wish to note that it originated in January of 2006.  Dicky, what do you think about giving this guy a second chance

Getting old Mr.Nash....it's getting old.

Guest DickVitale

The REAL Steve Nash is INCREDIBLY overrated..No rings..and NOW he has Shaq...Still will get NO RING...Not even a FINALS trip for the great white hype....OVERRATED! 8)

Guest stevenash

I suspect that when he was selected MVP, it was by people with considerably more knowledge than you have (even though you wont believe it)  Based on your criteria defining success, I guess that leaves your buddy Stevie on the outside.  Common and admit it.  You dislike Nash because he is white and because he has no police record.  By the way, how much over rated was Larry Bird?

You would take Rajon Rondo over 2 time league MVP Steve Nash???  It's a wonder you're not a GM for some pro team with your ability to scout talent.  :o

I can understand your point if you take Deron Williams NOW over Nash since one is just beginning their career and the other is nearing the end.  But come on, in their primes Nash is better than Williams all day (he's still young).  Deron Williams will NEVER be a league MVP, but Nash has 2 of them.  And don't give me that ring crap.  There are plenty of superstars who never got a ring, as well as there are plenty of hacks that did.  Karl Malone and Stockton come to mind as well as Charles Barkley.  I guess they all sucked because they didn't get a ring.  Bad logic chief. 

And Rondo???  Hell I'm not even going to argue that.  Thats just plain stupid.  Come on chili wise up.

Guest stevenash

No, Dicky.  I AM saying that you don't have to be a troublemaker or a thug to be good.  Just curious why you prefer the Allen Iversons to the Ray Allens  and the Ron Artests(and running mates) to the Luol Dengs.  Making overt disparaging comments about a player of the calibre of Steve Nash makes you more than guilty of the same "crimes" of which you accuse everyone else.

Guest DickVitale

OK maybe Rondo WAS a bit much, but I was making a point while being SARCASTIC..(Aces_Full, are you that dumb?)...Steve Nash IS overrated and he was NOT the league's best player BY FAR when he was GIVEN the MVP awards...BY FAR...If you can't get your team to the Finals, at the least, you DO NOT DESERVE to be MVP...Dirk should NOT have been MVP last season....Its turned into a political award and a joke in the league...Dirk can play, but there is NO WAY he should have been named league MVP.  Who do you guys think should get it this year? Luis Sciola? Oh wait lets give it to Boston's Brian Scalabrine... ::) ::)....BTW, what is wrong with Iverson? To many tattoos? I like Ray Allen..I think Artest is not a skilled player, but he plays hard..Luol Deng is a great talent as well...Whats your point? STEPHEN JACKSON SHOULD have been named to the all-star team this season...Can you argue that? Have you heard ANYTHING about him negative since last summer? By the way HE was guarding your boy Dirk in the playoffs last season, when he laid the big goose egg against the Warriors.  Still think Stevie is a "thug"?

since he has been good for just under a year, u all of sudden want to make him out to be an angel ???It takes more than a year to become a role model for young people

and yes dickie steve nash is a great player. Why dont u look up, where the nba ranks him along with all the pt guards. He is around 7th all time. That's rt though, what do they have on u. You once where boutte's water boy.

Guest DickVitale

I am DickVitale...and I am hated for NO REASON, at all costs, and all the time..could be racial (kidding) 8)...That guy, dickie v, on Texas Hoops.com is vicious!! ::)...He tells it like it IS!! :D

For the life of me, I cannot understand why ya'll engage DickVitale on this message board. He is a blithering idiot. I had the honor of working with him, albeit briefly, because his background, professional mainly, is a mess. I hope that he is not teaching and coaching anywhere because a role model he is not.

yes boutte told me, what your role was in the developing perk. When he got thirsty you got of your ass and provided him with high quality H20

except what your role was, it was a great accomplishment

WWWWWWAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR    BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY