Please help Mid County Madness be the DQ big game of the week!!!

prepballfan

I just got off the phone with my local congressperson. He/she... Informed me that all this will be taken care of in a timely manner.. He/she asked several questions about the rivalries, and after much explanantion decided to google the facts.. After a day of data collection, emails have been sent to Hillary and Donald.. Because its pretty obvious that MCM is the BEST DAM RIVALRY IN THE STATE OF TEXAS.... Hell, there is even a trophy given out at the end of the game named for Bum Phillips........ So I gave this response............ MCM... That's what I like about Texas......

More info to follow as soon as I get it...............

On a side note......... The MECCA cant even claim a rivalry of this magnitude......... Or PAM..............

27 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I just got off the phone with my local congressperson. He/she... Informed me that all this will be taken care of in a timely manner.. He/she asked several questions about the rivalries, and after much explanantion decided to google the facts.. After a day of data collection, emails have been sent to Hillary and Donald.. Because its pretty obvious that MCM is the BEST DAM RIVALRY IN THE STATE OF TEXAS.... Hell, there is even a trophy given out at the end of the game named for Bum Phillips........ So I gave this response............ MCM... That's what I like about Texas......

More info to follow as soon as I get it...............

On a side note......... The MECCA cant even claim a rivalry of this magnitude......... Or PAM..............

We dont need a rivalry of that magnitude, I rather have a rivalry game for a state championship instead of having the now current tradition of losing to Nederland. 

38 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We dont need a rivalry of that magnitude, I rather have a rivalry game for a state championship instead of having the now current tradition of losing to Nederland. 

Come on MAN.............. The last state championship game PAT ever sniffed was in the early 80s...... Hell, I was in elementary school....... That's not much of a rivalry game..... I have a few ideas for you.... I will get back to ya!

15 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Come on MAN.............. The last state championship game PAT ever sniffed was in the early 80s...... Hell, I was in elementary school....... That's not much of a rivalry game..... I have a few ideas for you.... I will get back to ya!

You missed the point ;)

This was their response of FB after I let them know

This is the hidden content, please
" Rats! Still seems to work when I hit it again just now. Not sure of what any problems might be but I'll certainly pass along your issues. Thx so much for taking the time to vote! "