corrigan vs kountz???

bulldogbacker

I know corrigan fans are spoiled they have made the playoffs every year for almost 20 seasons!!!  Corrigan has started out before with loosing records but have turned it around when district came.  The thing that worries me is they have a tough district this year and a lack of depth at the skill positions.  I fear that with newton garrison crockett and frankston this year bulldog nation is in jeopardy of missing the playoffs or at least be in a serious fight for there lives.  Thoughts????

I was once told if someone cut you open you would bleed blue! Lol and that's true I will always support my dogs! Yes we have gotten off to a very rough start this year.. Not something we are used to here at Corrigan.. We've went from being one of the highest scoring offenses in the state to barely scoring anything.. But if there's one thing I know we didn't make the playoffs for over 20 years in a row not having a good football program.. Our team this year is very young.. And still learning..But in the past 3 games I can see improvements.. I believe we are not out of it this season! I believe we are gonna fight our tails off for a 3rd or 4th place spot! And we for sure are not already writing down a loss to Newton and Crockett.. Corrigan has some athletes on this years team if we can just get everyone back that played on varsity last year this years team will be hard to handle next year! There's alot of Corrigan fans that have giving up this year but there's alot that are still holding on.. I myself will say this when there's no one left in the stands this bulldog will still be there!