Vidor

Plyer07

They are definitely on a roll right now.  I hope it continues through district.

Coach Green has worked hard to build up the program for the last few years, and it is starting to pay off.  The kids are buying into his system and working very hard.  We are starting to see more kids focus on year-round baseball, something we've lacked in the past.

that last post is funny!contender for what?3rd or 4th place?you guys choked in football,never were in it in basketball,& we will see what happens in baseball.vidor fans kill me they have success early & start talking smack about winning district,surprising people & making the playoffs.you would get more respect if you kept your mouth shut took care of business on the feild or court & let the way you play in the games do the talking.good luck vidor,be a contender not a pretender!

start talking smack about winning district,surprising people & making the playoffs.

Okay, show me where anyone has "talked smack" about us winning district and making the playoffs.  One guy mentioned us as a contender and you want to jump on all Vidor fans for talking smack.  Just curious, how old are you?  I think that may give me a little more insight into such an ignorant post. 

All we are trying to do is give props to our team for a nice start to the season.

In high school sports the team with the most returning standouts "should" be the favorite.  At this point Vidor would be one of the teams with the most returning.

Therefore there is only one way for them to surprise some poeple and that is to NOT go to the playoffs.

We heard the exact same talk form Vidor last year and I don't even think they ended up in the race.

People just get tired of hearing about what someone is going to do over and over.

Walk the walk, and quit talking the talk.  Kinda like what kf89 said.

Guest bcboy31

WELL I KNOW VIDOR WAS PRETTY AWESOME BACK WHEN I PLAYED AGIANST THEM IN PONY LEAGUE IN 2004!! THEY WERE PRETTY BIG TOO...... WHAT TEAMS BJ BUNNER, CHAD SIMS ON?

We heard the exact same talk form Vidor last year and I don't even think they ended up in the race.

People just get tired of hearing about what someone is going to do over and over.

Walk the walk, and quit talking the talk.  Kinda like what kf89 said.

What "talk" are you talking about.  Again, all I see are several post congratulating the team on a good start.  No one is saying Vidor is running away with the trophy this year.

The way I see it vhs is, when people scan through and see "Vidor" on a thread, they have to post something to try and run us down. It has always been that way, people are too ignorant to keep comments to themselves and they think by saying that we think we are "underestimated" this year we are being arrogant. They let their schemas about Vidor take over. Maybe someday it will change.

The team is off to a great start. Coach Green is a great coach, his first year there was my senior year. He really helped me on the field a lot and works one on one with all the kids. I used to let my emotions get the best of me on the field, until Coach Green got here. He showed me how to control my emotions, and it helped me be a better player. Good luck the rest of the way.

The way I see it vhs is, when people scan through and see "Vidor" on a thread, they have to post something to try and run us down. It has always been that way, people are too ignorant to keep comments to themselves and they think by saying that we think we are "underestimated" this year we are being arrogant. They let their schemas about Vidor take over. Maybe someday it will change.

The team is off to a great start. Coach Green is a great coach, his first year there was my senior year. He really helped me on the field a lot and works one on one with all the kids. I used to let my emotions get the best of me on the field, until Coach Green got here. He showed me how to control my emotions, and it helped me be a better player. Good luck the rest of the way.

I hope you aren't thinking that I'm accusing you all of being arrogant because I, personally, think people have underestimated the baseball team.  I agree with what you've said in all aspects.

I hope you aren't thinking that I'm accusing you all of being arrogant because I, personally, think people have underestimated the baseball team.  I agree with what you've said in all aspects.

No, I'm not aiming that at you. You haven't posted anything negative. I'm not saying everyone thinks that about Vidor. Most people who comment do it with bad intentions, but not all.

As for you TVC....nobody here rattled your cage or pulled your chain, go back to sleep in your perfect Mid-County world over there and stop trying to yet, hi-jack another thread.  This isn't about Nederland or YOU.

I didn't know I need your permission to post.. oh yeah, I don't.

Kyle Green is a friend and I coached him for 4 years. I am friends with his family. If it offends you that I said Vidor is off to a great start and to keep it up..... I guess you will just have to be offended.

Now why not just try and stick with the topic.

I'm also  former pirate under coach green.. just want to say that regardless the program is turning around and its all because of HIM... Hes the one who came in and said this is how its gonna be and we jumped on his back he carried us.. Great Coach i learned alot about the game from him. I learned something everyday. If you ever see Coach Green everything he does is baseball. His office his house He loves the Game. They have new facilities new field all renewed within 3 years... The program has got off to a great start this year better than many many recent years. Just want to congratulate coach green in his 4th year and the awesome work he has done!

Vidor will surpise you when there team was young and we had to battle it out with them in Pony 2003-2004 they were a tough team and had some very Great players.  But whats up with Roman Frainklin not playing he should be out there. And thumbs up to Vj bunner. Sorry bout the problems before man in pony all that junk over the years man. Keep up the hard work.

John Singleton 22

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder