• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Soccerfan

Just the 20-4a players  :P

1st team

MVP -  Waldrup (Lum)

Defensive Player of Year - PNG/Ned Stopper

Newcomer of the Year - Poole (Lum) / Trahan (Ned)

Forwards - Horacio Cevaellas (Central) Mark Brackin (Lum) Taylor Granato (Lum) 

Midfield - Lancaster(LCM), Rico (Ned) Fernando (Central)  Tallent (PNG) Garza (Lum)

Defense - # Nederlands stopper, Poole (lum-if not Newcomer) Png Stopper and Payton (Vidor) #6 (Central)

Keeper - Harris(Vidor) or Judalet (Silsbee)

2nd Team

Forwards - Eades (Silsbee) Parks (PNG)

Mids - Deavers (Silsbee) #15 (PNG) Greenway (Vidor) #5 (Ned)

Defense - #14 (Lum), HJ Defense #15 ??, #20 (Vidor)

Keeper - Central Keeper or one of the above

Just the 20-4a players  :P

1st team

MVP -  Waldrup (Lum)

Defensive Player of Year - PNG/Ned Stopper

Newcomer of the Year - Poole (Lum) / Trahan (Ned)

Forwards - Horacio Cevaellas (Central) Mark Brackin (Lum) Taylor Granato (Lum) 

Midfield - Lancaster(LCM), Rico (Ned) Fernando (Central)  Tallent (PNG) Garza (Lum)

Defense - # Nederlands stopper, Poole (lum-if not Newcomer) Png Stopper and Payton (Vidor) #6 (Central)

Keeper - Harris(Vidor) or Judalet (Silsbee)

2nd Team

Forwards - Eades (Silsbee) Parks (PNG)

Mids - Deavers (Silsbee) #15 (PNG) Greenway (Vidor) #5 (Ned)

Defense - #14 (Lum), HJ Defense #15 ??, #20 (Vidor)

Keeper - Central Keeper or one of the above

i think u got the number for the HJ guy wrong because im #15 normally and i dont play a whole lot... wat position was the guy playing and i could tell u name and maybe number...

This is a pretty solid lineup here....

1st Team

Keeper - Judalet (Silsbee) or Harris (Vidor)

Defense- Poole-(Lum) Smith-(Vidor) #20-(Nederland) #6-(Central)

Mids- Fernando-(Central) Biffle-(Vidor) Yeah Yeah-(Lum) Lancaster- (LCM)

Strikers-  Cevaellas-(Central) Granato-(Lumberton)

I know these threads are always fun because we have our opinions, but a few things don't make sense to me.  And I'm not trying to be disrespectful to the kids because I've seen a lot of talent in the area, but are you guys placing these players on reputation or results?  Here goes my problems:

#1  How is it that PN-G has only given up NINE goals in district this year, but only one of the posts mentions a PN-G defender?

#2  How is it that Vidor's keeper and/or sweeper are on almost every list so far?  They are 5th in goals against and in 6th place overall in the district?

#3  Fernando, I love the support, but you gotta take off the maroon colored glasses!   8)  Two guys from the top team in district I can understand, but FOUR?!  And two defenders!?

#4  Has no one seen West Brook this year?  They've got some stand-out guys, but I haven't seen anyone mention them.

This is a pretty solid lineup here....

1st Team

Keeper - Judalet (Silsbee) or Harris (Vidor)

Defense- Poole-(Lum) Smith-(Vidor) #20-(Nederland) #6-(Central)

Mids- Fernando-(Central) Biffle-(Vidor) Yeah Yeah-(Lum) Lancaster- (LCM)

Strikers-  Cevaellas-(Central) Granato-(Lumberton)

i hope ur talkin about the smaller granato #6 not #20

the Post says ALL SOUTHEAST TEXAS TEAM. . . Not just 4a or 3a schools - Where are some of the west brook guys they got at least two players for sure any coach would love to have. No names mentioned because I am the same with Bon Mot. there is too much talent in this area too name them all. i would love to be apart of a group that pics an All setx team though.

This team is Legit.....

goalies-Nathan Stockie-Kelly

Defense

Smith-Vidor

Poole-Lumberton

Washburn-Nederland

Jimenez-central

Midfield

Biffle-vidor

Waldrup-lumberton

Ben hanks-kelley

Fernando-central

Strikers

Kirby-Kelly

Lithicum-WB

Possible 2nd teamers.

Ryan Clarke-Nederland

Austin Greenway- Vidor

Rico- Nederland

Horrning-Kelly

Piligi (sp)- WB

Garza- Lumberton

Joseph-Silsbee

cevallos-central

ernesto-central

there were four kelly players... theres eleven players on the field. i dont know if you dont like the kelly team or if you dont like joe but it is evident that you have a a strong dislike for one of those. it seems when you talk about kelly your always being negative except for maybe once or twice. keep your personal vendetta to yourself. nobody wants to hear it and if your talking trash on our team or our coach just to get a rise out of someone youve done it, i am pretty angry not just that you talk badly about kelly but that you even post on these soccer forums because most of what you say is idiotic nonsense. i have a ten year old brother who knows more about the game than you. please think before you type.

well your wrong...again...probably wont be the last time your wrong either.  you have offended me. and you say we dont play teams other than st thomas that are good. We played St. Louis of Louisiana three times they gave us the first of our four losses this year then we beat them two other times... St. Louis was nationally ranked last year... also i dont think its that you dont like our coach thinking hes the only coach worht anything in the area, because hes not and he will tell you that if you ask him, but  without a doubt joe is a great coach and definitly one of the best in the area. i mean he is in his mid twenties and done stuff in like 6 years that other coaches in the area havent been able to do in a career.(im not saying all of the coaches) whenever there would be topics of the best coach in the area and Joe's name would be answered you always questioned that he was only good because he has great talent(which we do) but whenever people would post something  to obviosly prove that joe is in fact a good coach not a lucky one you, sharkfutbol, would either not respond or stubbornly disagree

WB problem isnt the coaching... its the fact that this is the weekest team at WB in a long long long time.. and they are playing in a tough 5A district... I know those players.. Ive played with them.. for a long time.. I know the coach too... I played for him for 4 years... hes not the problem... Coach Smith was the TASCO 5A coach of the years ago... WB soccer program was literally nothing when he got there... Coach Smith deserves the credit for making WB soccer what it was and could still be with some kids that have some heart... not kids that dont care about soccer... and thats the truth... only a select few on that team actually care with all their heart and passion about WB soccer.... its not Coach Smith... do some research...

I wasnt talking to you JCB.. I understood what you said... but Sharkfutbol... you said specificaly that "WB has a good team that just needs some coaching"... and I think your wrong... this years WB team has virtually no leaders... its not like its been in the past... those guys are selfish and dont care... I know them... most of them are my good friends... its just the god honest truth that most (not all) are to concerened with what they are going to do after the game... then during it... and the ones that dont care the most.. just so happen to be the best players on the field...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics