*Houston Christian Tournment Updates*

KFDM COOP

BH Eagles look like the real deal...Two impressive wins to open the Houston Christian tournament. Game #1, 5-3 over 5a state-ranked Beaumont Westbrook. JR lefty Ross Hales throws 4 shutout innings. Jr. righthanders Jonathan Kelley and Hunter Silva close it out on the hill for the Eagles. Recent San Jac commit, LF Colby Townley with a solo shot to complete the scoring for BH. Game # 2, BH 11 -1 over #9 area-ranked Houston Christian. Jr. southpaw Kendall Thamm the story in this one. Thamm goes the distance, throwing a 3-hit, 92-pitch gem with 12 k's and no walks. Gives up a solo HR in the second, then it's lights out...allowing only 2 infield singles the rest of the way...one of those a very questionable call..based on the sounds from the entire BH faithful. BH bats come alive in the top of the 6th...Entire lineup bats this inning to bust open a 1-1 tie. BH moves to 3-0 on the year with all wins against ranked teams. Tomorrow doesn't get any easier with a noon matchup against a very good Flower Mound Squad.. 

Not a problem BH146...thanks for the link...BH is on cloud nine right now...My opinion all along...BH has some unknown arms that can throw it...The Barrera injury caused many to discount us...Fact is Barrera is a great kid, well liked by his teamates...he's in the dugout always smiling, always positive...Kid's a born leader...BH is playing with some extra incentive now... My son has Barrera's number in his hat, on his socks, on his glove...on everything...My son is one of the JR. southpaws....Chase has been given the job to keep him loose, on an even keel. Without playing one inning, Chase is still a very, very important part of the BH team. Thru 3 games, I rate him an A+..They say everything happens for a reason...stayed tuned..Chase Barrera is going to prove that's the truth !  This year's BH team is made up of with kids that truly like each other, they pull for each other, some of the best chemistry I've seen..Barring the unexpected, BH is going to be just fine !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124