Boling was smart but if Woodville loses series I will take my crow fried

13 minutes ago, Sfajack2002 said:

I think Boling tried to do the back to back games on Friday so Shelby could not pitch again. Also I feel that Boling has the notion that she is the only pitcher Woodville has!!! Now 2 days rest and I think Woodville wins the series. Heart of a champion.

Yet, it was said here that Woodville wanted to find a dry field due to Boling pitcher fatigue.  Which is it?  I'd rather both pitchers be rested and no excuses.  

15 minutes ago, Eazy said:

Yet, it was said here that Woodville wanted to find a dry field due to Boling pitcher fatigue.  Which is it?  I'd rather both pitchers be rested and no excuses.  

Exactly. A good old fashioned, best-on-best, Texas high school softball showdown. Best team takes the series fair and square. Period. 

Did not see an advantage either way. Both pitchers were either gonna be tired or rested either way. This will come down to the best hitting team on Mon., everything else looks pretty evenly matched on what I've seen. Wdvl coach is a lot better and would probably win by a bunch in any race they ran : ), and I'm not talking about the 6' 7" one.