corrigan-camden football 2016

46 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

gata we have 2 backs comin back we'll just be jr.s this year.. we was young last year bad.. our defense should be very good .. our schedule is way different so im excited about that.. always fun playin new teams..

What is your schedule?  I've tried to find it on the school district website.  However, when it comes to athletics, the school district site leaves a lot to be desired.

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

gata we have 2 backs comin back will just be jr.s this year.. we was young last year bad.. our defense should be very good .. our schedule is way different so im excited about that.. always fun playin new teams..

good deal, we should be 50/50 this coming season

7 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

What is your schedule?  I've tried to find it on the school district website.  However, when it comes to athletics, the school district site leaves a lot to be desired.I'll get it tomorrow.. I know all the new teams just don't really know the order except for district.. Which is newton, crockett, garrison, hemphill and frankston.. probably not in that order tho but that's the district..

the new teams are woodville first game.. we are playing shelbyville and shepard.. frankston took deweyvilles place in our district..