Hamshire-Fannett at WO-S predictions

Guest BobcatBeliever

ROFLMAO Cardinal12 needs a happy pill. They have a personal riff with Orange County, I do believe!

Unless HF just had a bad night against OF, that game could easily go either way.

Guest BobcatBeliever

Oh just because I was really expecting a mega blow out, and was basing that expectation on watching how well you all played in the Woodville Tourny....Nothing against your team at all. BELIEVE me....I know our kids don't hit and once a mistake is made, they're done for.

Wos will take HF :lol:

It's going to be a good one. WOS has 2 very good pitchers in Sparks and Ayers. They are playing at home.

You would think it's time for HF to have a bad outing. They have won 16 out of 17. Many say who have they played, but looking at their record they beat Jasper (but Alvis wasn't at full strength), LCM (Elhert didn't pitch), Huffman (Bagley is hurt), Woodville (Riley pitched earlier game).

Then, besides their catcher Abe Barrera, they have no one mentioned on the 1st, 2nd or soph's to watch all-area pre-season team.

WOS will be favored but HF finds a way to pull it out 2-1.

I've seen both teams play Silsbee. WOS and Sparks defeated the Tigers, but Sparks gave up 6 runs. Silsbee beat HF 5-4. Not sure who pitched that night for HF. If both teams have their #1 throwing it could be the best game of the week.

I pick Hamshire-Fannett, 3-1.

It's going to be a good one. WOS has 2 very good pitchers in Sparks and Ayers. They are playing at home.

You would think it's time for HF to have a bad outing. They have won 16 out of 17. Many say who have they played, but looking at their record they beat Jasper (but Alvis wasn't at full strength), LCM (Elhert didn't pitch), Huffman (Bagley is hurt), Woodville (Riley pitched earlier game).

Then, besides their catcher Abe Barrera, they have no one mentioned on the 1st, 2nd or soph's to watch all-area pre-season team.

WOS will be favored but HF finds a way to pull it out 2-1.

(alt+q)

If all the ranked teams didn't have them players pitching, how come they didn't hit the ball off H-F's pitchers, because last time i checked you have to have more runs than the other team to win the game.

Guest Orangeboy

Well said longhornfan. People like to just make excuses to why a team loses a game. The bottom line is that on that particular day, the team that come out on top is the better team on that day. Does that make them a better all around, no sir. Based on their past history over the last 10 years, LCM and Jasper should have beaten HF, but that program is on the rise under Landry and company. Those teams are fastabll hitting teams and traditionally the way to beat them or keep a game close is throw junk at them, and mix your pitches well. On that particular day HF was the better team, I don't care about all the excuses.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder