What is the district standings for 23-3A as of now?

18 hours ago, Brobie said:

Man this is a tough Dist., I just don't know if Woodville wants none of these Hornets or Cougars. Wdvl. coaches don't seem to know much about Softball or sports in general. Ace pitcher seems to stay in a lot of trouble...ERA is 6.23, avg. like 3 SO to 8 BB a game. Defense is avg....... like 4 errors a game. Not a whole lot of speed on bases, 0 SB so far. Team BA is I think like .183. Looking at this Dist. and those #'s that Mosshill is throwing out there, Woodville may just want to forfeit if they run into Hardin in the playoffs......they have to be scared, I mean have you seen those Runs scored vs Runs given up. Very Amazing and Scary. Still trying to figure out how Wdvl. are even ranked. I am still trying to figure out this game ??  

Your sarcasm writer is not too bad. Yes, Hardin has done well but we know Woodville has done well too (and a whole lot better than what you're trying to say here.)  There's no confusion about that. 

19 hours ago, Brobie said:

Man this is a tough Dist., I just don't know if Woodville wants none of these Hornets or Cougars. Wdvl. coaches don't seem to know much about Softball or sports in general. Ace pitcher seems to stay in a lot of trouble...ERA is 6.23, avg. like 3 SO to 8 BB a game. Defense is avg....... like 4 errors a game. Not a whole lot of speed on bases, 0 SB so far. Team BA is I think like .183. Looking at this Dist. and those #'s that Mosshill is throwing out there, Woodville may just want to forfeit if they run into Hardin in the playoffs......they have to be scared, I mean have you seen those Runs scored vs Runs given up. Very Amazing and Scary. Still trying to figure out how Wdvl. are even ranked. I am still trying to figure out this game ??  

Folks shouldn't put a lot of stock into what "Mosshill" puts out there. It's an open forum and one can wright whatever they can dream up. Even peewee coaches that  in someway believe they represent an high school program. 

2 hours ago, MYHOUSE said:

Folks shouldn't put a lot of stock into what "Mosshill" puts out there. It's an open forum and one can wright whatever they can dream up. Even peewee coaches that  in someway believe they represent an high school program. 

where is moss hill ? his name shows as guest on his posts

On April 9, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Brobie said:

Not real sure where you get your information, but if you are going to get on here and talk like you know something, then you might want to get your facts straight!

Hardin is now in the lead for our District.

22-2 on the season

10-1 in district play after they defeated Buna last night 6-2

The Lady Hornets are ranked #10 in State

They have scored 223 Runs and gave up 11

These numbers come from the Game Changer and I have been to almost every game. So MossHill is not making any of this up.

We have a good team, we make errors, we leave runners stranded, but we have a great pitcher and the other players are really starting to develop. There is only one Senior on this team, so look for them to be this good next year also.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 8:54 PM, Diamond16 said:

Not real sure where you get your information, but if you are going to get on here and talk like you know something, then you might want to get your facts straight!

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 4:56 PM, MYHOUSE said:

So why would anyone make these numbers up, these girls earned every run and stopped a bunch more. They are having a great season and someone thinks the numbers are padded. I have been to just about every game and these girls are earning every run and out. Please give them the respect they deserve and don't worry about numbers. As of this morning they are 10-1 in District play and 22-2 on the season and ranked #10 in State this is something that is earned not given. Take some time to come to one of their games and you can see for yourself.

Wishing for 3 more wins and on to Area Playoffs.

4 minutes ago, 7376HORNET said:

So why would anyone make these numbers up, these girls earned every run and stopped a bunch more. They are having a great season and someone thinks the numbers are padded. I have been to just about every game and these girls are earning every run and out. Please give them the respect they deserve and don't worry about numbers. As of this morning they are 10-1 in District play and 22-2 on the season and ranked #10 in State this is something that is earned not given. Take some time to come to one of their games and you can see for yourself.

+1

7 hours ago, RayJr said:
7 hours ago, 7376HORNET said:

Comment was in reference to Brobie's comment only!!

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 5:00 PM, RayJr said:

23-3A Softball standings : Need confirmation on Deweyville and Warren's record

HARDIN 10-1

BUNA 9-2

KIRBYVILLE 7-4

ANAHUAC 7-4

KOUNTZE 5-6

DEWEYVILLE 4-7

WARREN 2-9

EC 0-11

Deweyville is 3-9 as is Warren as of today with no scores reported last night.  Kountze 6-6

HARDIN 12-1

BUNA 11-2

KIRBYVILLE 8-5

ANAHUAC 7-6

KOUNTZE 7-6 (assuming they beat EC)

DEWEYVILLE 3-9 (don't know who won against Warren)

WARREN 3-9 (don't know who won against Deweyville)

EC 0-11 (assuming they lost to Kountze

This is what I have, but I could be wrong, pretty much know the top 3 are right and the tie for 4th.

3 hours ago, 7376HORNET said:

HARDIN 12-1

BUNA 11-2

KIRBYVILLE 8-5

ANAHUAC 7-6

KOUNTZE 7-6 (assuming they beat EC)

DEWEYVILLE 3-9 (don't know who won against Warren)

WARREN 3-9 (don't know who won against Deweyville)

EC 0-11 (assuming they lost to Kountze

This is what I have, but I could be wrong, pretty much know the top 3 are right and the tie for 4th.

Kirbyville losses : (6)

Dewyville

anuhuac

kountze

buna x 2

hardin

Went back and checked Game Changer against my spreadsheet, I did have a few scores wrong. This is what I have:

Hardin 12-1

Buna 11-2

Anahuac 7-6

Kirbyville 7-6

Kountze 6-6 (No reports on EC from earlier this week)

Deweyville 4-8 (No reports on Warren from earlier this week)

Warren 3-9 (No Reports on Deweyville from earlier this week)

East Chambers 0-12 (No reports on Kountze from earlier this week)

If anyone knows these scores let me know.

Final Standings for 23-3A

Hardin 13-1 (District Champions) # 1 seed in the playoffs

Buna 12-2 (Runner Up) # 2 seed in the playoffs

Anahuac 8-6 (will make playoffs and be #3 seed due to head to head wins over Kountze)

Kountze 8-6  (will make playoffs and be #4 seed)

Kirbyville 7-7

Deweyville 5-9

Warren 3-11

East Chambers 0-14

Congrats on a good season and good luck to those who've made the playoffs from our district.

23-3A  vs. 24-3A

Anahuac (3) vs. Boling (2)

One game playoff

Thursday, 4/28 at 7:00 pm at Pasadena ISD Sports Complex

Hardin (1) vs. Wallis Brazos (4)

Thursday 4/28 @ 7 pm at Anderson-Shiro ISD

One game playoff

Buna (2) vs. East Bernard (3)

One game playoff

Thursday, 4/28 @ 6:30 - New Caney PORTER HS

Kountze (4) vs. Danbury (1)

One game playoff