What is the district standings for 23-3A as of now?

1) Buna 6-1

1) Hardin 6-1

3) Anahuac 4 - 3

4) Deweyville and Kirbyville are both 3 - 3 (don't think they've played one another due to flood in Dville)

6) Kountze 3 - 4

7) Warren and EC both only have 1 win

This perhaps could be inaccurate, so don't take my word for it.

If Kountze is 5-3, then somebody else's record is incorrect... the number of wins and loss added up for all of the teams should be equal at 27. If Kountze is 5-3, then the district wins for everyone is 28 and losses 26. 

ETA - Just checked Kountze Gamechanger and they have:

W - Deweyville, W - Buna, L - Hardin, L - Anahuac, L - Kirbyville, W - East Chambers, W - Warren, and W - Deweyville (last night)  -- 4-4

10 hours ago, MOSSHILL said:

1) Buna 7-1

1) Hardin 7-1

3) Kountze 5 - 3

4) Kirbyville 4 - 3

5) Anahuac 4 - 4

Deweyville 3 - 4

Warren 1-7

East Chambers 1-7

corrected. thanks

Kirbyville and Deweyville have to play each other (make up game from a couple weeks ago)

3 minutes ago, 18handicap said:

If Kountze is 5-3, then somebody else's record is incorrect... the number of wins and loss added up for all of the teams should be equal at 27. If Kountze is 5-3, then the district wins for everyone is 28 and losses 26. 

ETA - Just checked Kountze Gamechanger and they have:

W - Deweyville, W - Buna, L - Hardin, L - Anahuac, L - Kirbyville, W - East Chambers, W - Warren, and W - Deweyville (last night)  -- 4-4

So you are saying its still wrong?

2 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

corrected. thanks

Kirbyville and Deweyville have to play each other (make up game from a couple weeks ago)

Ok, here is where I'm having difficulty.... By going through all of the individual Gamechanger accounts and making a spread sheet of scores, East Chambers has to be 0-8. Also did Buna and Deweyville play on March 15th? If so and Buna won, then the only thing I found that could be incorrect is East Chambers. 

Here's my list from the spreadsheet

Gamechanger for Buna has them at 6-1.. Warren (W), Kountze (L), Deweyville (NR), Hardin (W), Anahuac (W), Kirbyville (W), East Chambers (W), Warren (W).

Gamechanger for Hardin has them at 7-1. East Chambers (W), Warren (W), Kountze (W), Buna (L), Deweyville (W), Anahuac (W), Kirbyville (W), East Chambers (W)

Gamechanger for Kirbyville (4-3)... Anahuac (L), Deweyville (NR), East Chambers (W), Warren (W), Kountze (W), Buna (L), Hardin (L), Anahuac (W)

Gamechanger for Anahuac (4-4)... Kirbyville (W), East Chambers (W), Warren (W), Kountze (W), Buna (L), Hardin (L), Deweyville (L), Kirbyville (L)

Gamechanger for Warren (1-7)... Buna (L), Hardin (L), Anahuac (L), Kirbyville (L), East Chambers (W), Deweyville (L), Kountze (L) Buna (L)

Gamechanger for Kountze (5-3) .. Deweyville (W), Buna (W), Hardin (L), Anahuac (L), Kirbyville (L), East Chambers (W), Warren (W), Deweyville (W)

Deweyville (from what I've put together) (3-3) Kountze (L), Kirbyville (NR), Buna (NR), East Chambers (W), Hardin (L), Warren (W), Anahuac (W), Kountze (L)

East Chambers    Hardin (L), Anahuac (L), Kirbyville (L), Deweyville (L), Warren (L), Kountze (L), Buna (L), Hardin (L)

It's possible that EC is 0 - 8

We need somebody from Winnie to confirm this......Softball is officially the hardest sport in HS to track down information. My goodness

The other night when we played Deweyville a parent told me they hadn't played Kirbyville, Buna or East Chambers yet.  So the records are pretty much on except for Deweyville and Warren.

Buna                 6-1

Hardin               7-1

Kountze             5-3

Anahuac            4-4

Kirbyville            4-3

Warren               2-6

Deweyville         1-4

East Chambers  0-7

55 minutes ago, jhizzle said:

Buna has not played Deweyville yet. They will play a doubleheader with them this Friday, 4/8. Buna's record is correct, 6-1.

5 hours ago, HMM16 said:

The other night when we played Deweyville a parent told me they hadn't played Kirbyville, Buna or East Chambers yet.  So the records are pretty much on except for Deweyville and Warren.

Buna                 6-1

Hardin               7-1

Kountze             5-3

Anahuac            4-4

Kirbyville            4-3

Warren               2-6

Deweyville         1-4

East Chambers  0-7

Thank y'all for the clarification.

On 4/3/2016 at 11:11 PM, Guest said:

It's possible that EC is 0 - 8

We need somebody from Winnie to confirm this......Softball is officially the hardest sport in HS to track down information. My goodness

I know and I'm tracking down the entire state. My only issues are far north Panhandle in 2A, West Texas in 3A, East Texas in 2A. Lots of coaches help me out and post on our website so we can all help each other out so everyone knows where each other stands especially as we get closer to the playoffs.

I've always gotten good info from my friends on here in the Golden Triangle, so I'm always happy to help out. 

I think this is correct with Kirbyville and Deweyville making their game up last night the only two games missing for Deweyville are East Chambers and Buna.

Hardin      8-1

Buna        7-1

Anahuac   5-4

Kirbyville   5-4

Kountze    5-4

Warren      2-7

Deweyville 2-5

EC             0-8

Correct if wrong please I know that Buna beat Hardin so don't think anything about that order, but I'm pretty sure three, four and five are in order.

Man this is a tough Dist., I just don't know if Woodville wants none of these Hornets or Cougars. Wdvl. coaches don't seem to know much about Softball or sports in general. Ace pitcher seems to stay in a lot of trouble...ERA is 6.23, avg. like 3 SO to 8 BB a game. Defense is avg....... like 4 errors a game. Not a whole lot of speed on bases, 0 SB so far. Team BA is I think like .183. Looking at this Dist. and those #'s that Mosshill is throwing out there, Woodville may just want to forfeit if they run into Hardin in the playoffs......they have to be scared, I mean have you seen those Runs scored vs Runs given up. Very Amazing and Scary. Still trying to figure out how Wdvl. are even ranked. I am still trying to figure out this game ??