MOST DISAPPOINTING SEASON.

so who do you all think has had the most disappointing season.  

37 members have voted

1. 1. so who do you all think has had the most disappointing season.

• VIDOR
    • LCM
    • KELLY
    • WEST BROOK
    • PNG

the post site has gotten dead so lets see who has something to say about disappointing seasons.. VARSITY ONLY.   I  would say Kelly not going further,  had they taken care of ST Thomas during regular season.  Maybe Vidor after their skid of losses.  How about LCM who has been relagated to the bottom three I believe.  PNG  with their fistful of upperclassman who have played and still struggling to make playoffs for the first time in many years.. West Brook who has not scored a goal for four games until they finally beat Memorial. 

some players and coaches would say anything less than playoffs is disappointing...

I know LCM would love to have PNG's record right now...

i think a better word for me would be frustrating, LCM has been blown out of two games--Kelly in the tourney and Lumberton in district--...I know my opinion is biased, but I do think that the rest of the games we have lost have been VERY close.  I guess you could put Central up in the blow out category but i think it fits somewhere in between. 

I think LCM is a good team, just something isn’t right.  Yes, it might very well be coaching, it could be lack of effort or lack of heart etc. etc. 

but I know for a fact that Wedel is not disappointed in his boys.  Both coach and players are just trying desperately to get over the hump...

Guest sokkerfan

Stick with playing fernando.  That comment about they are better than Nederland and PNG contradicts what you said the other day about png was the best team yall have played.    .. If lcm or vidor isnt the most disappointed than they had low expectations, and looking at the board back at the beginning this was going to be their year.  has to be one of them two.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder