Which southeast texas team will go the farthest in the playoff

baller001

Which team will make the deepest playoff run?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will make the deepest playoff run?

• EC
    • Kountze
    • Ozen
    • West Hardin
    • PA
    • Silsbee
    • HJ
    • WOS

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION SO NO HARD FEELINGS. HOPE ITS HD, BUT THINK IT WILL BE 2A KOUNTZE, 1A REALISTICLY WOULD LIKE TO SAY WH BUT WOULD BET ON BIG SANDY. LET ME EXPLAIN, I THINK WH HAS AS STRONG A STARTING 5 AS I HAVE SEEN IN 1A. BUT ALTHOGH I HAVE NOT BEENA PART OF PLAYOFFS PAST FIRST ROUND BEFORE I THINK DEPTH WILL PLAY A FACTOR FOR DIFFERENT REASONS. ONE: FATIGUE  TWO: INJURY  THREE: HARDER FOR OPPOSEING COACH TO COME UP WITH A GAME PLAN. I DO RELIZE WH HANDILY BEAT BIG SANDY BUT THATS ANOTHER TOPIC. ALL THAT SAID I WILL SAY NO MATTER WHAT SETX IS WELL REPRESENTED SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

I know warm up games are hard to evaluate teams in so I'm throwing what I saw at the Montagne out the window.That being said I would go with HJ and Kountze to have the deepest runs.Both clubs have a ton of playoff experience and a lot of senior leadership which will help them from here on out.High school basketball is all about matchups and these 2 clubs are about as even 1-5 as I've seen so thats my reasoning for the prediction.EC and WH both have good clubs and I don't mean any of this in a disrespectful way just think the other 2 are deeper.Congrats to all the local clubs still playing,there aren't any bad teams left.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83