WO-S vs. West Hardin Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Montagne Center as part of the hoopinsider playoff preview.

Fri., Feb. 16

Montagne Center - Lamar University

Tickets: $7 (for all 3 games)

Doors: 5:30pm

Game 1

Home: Hardin-Jefferson (31-4)

Visitors: Newton (13-7)

Game 2

Home: WO-S (20-11)

Visitors: West Hardin (27-1)

Game 3

Home: Kountze (11-1, 25-5)

Visitors: East Chambers (11-1, 25-7)

Guest catfever

This will answer a lot of questions about West Hardin.  I know that they have beaten a good Goodrich team.  It all depends on which WO-S team shows up.  I have seen them shut down some good teams and let some not so good teams put up some points.  It should be interesting.

Go Oilers. I'm postponing Florida getaway for this one. This will be the most athletic team you have seen all year and it ain't gonna be easy.          8)    So shut em' up down 105 once and for all. Beat WO-S and show everyone you are for real. Just give it your all. It might be more than they can handle. Either way, we're with you. Luv Ya' Blue!!

On paper, WOS should win this game.  I haven't seen them play, so I won't make a prediction.  Oilers, I think you should just get out there and play your game and avoid injury!  And whether you win or lose, you've already proven that you're for real!  Anyone who would question that at this point is just plain ignorant.  Earlier in the season there were plenty of doubters posting unsubstantiated junk, but not so much anymore!  I hope you guys just play hard, smart and safe and take full advantage of the practice and experience you'll get against these guys!

Go Oilers. I'm postponing Florida getaway for this one. This will be the most athletic team you have seen all year and it ain't gonna be easy.          8)    So shut em' up down 105 once and for all. Beat WO-S and show everyone you are for real. Just give it your all. It might be more than they can handle. Either way, we're with you. Luv Ya' Blue!!

Would you be referring to HJ???  I have given you guys plenty of respect all season long and I would think that me picking WOS by 4 points shows that!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont