Nederland Varsity Boys VS. PNG Varsity Boys

eSOC

who wins this game and if you played both explain your reason.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. who wins this game and if you played both explain your reason.

• PNG in regulation
    • NHS in regulation
    • PNG overtime
    • NHS overtime

Having seen both teams play.  Its simple.  This game is a coin flip.  Defensively advantage goes to Nederland.  Offensively PNG has more speed and attacking around the goal.  Midfield dead heat.  Youngster for Nederland will have his hands full with the hacking of the Hayes kid.  Goalkeeping nederlands advantage.  Coaching Bledsoe has a better grip on his team than PNG coach. So tilting advantage to PNG is the upperclassman advantage in that more of their players have played in this game before..  But Nederlands youth is strong group and out of eleven starters..  five or six for nederland have not played in the png ned rivalry.  So being the highly knowledgable soccer person I consider myself my pick is....  heads nederland wins.. tails png wins.....    and the winnner is going to be.............

Guest sokkerfan

I see this being a typical nederland png game.  I have only missed one nederland png game. The games are usually more emotionally played then skill played. I am sure that we will see a few goals and nederlands youth will be in THE GAME for the first time so a bit of emotions will be strong.  GO dogs GO ndns.  Lets see some grrrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat  Soccccccccccccer

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder