Shows you how overrated Kerr is. Anybody can win with that team

Except that Mark Jackson couldn't. Kerr is still helping. He created the offense and defense. You cannot say a coach is overrated when it is his system. Everyone said the offense would be gone without Gentry, but it's been better. Kerr is not on the bench, but he has been at practices and in communication with Walton between games. Find one coach who would have had the guts to bench Iggy and then bring him back for the Finals. You won't.

Edited by RaiderRed30

Yes they will lose. It's impossible to win all 82 games. Look at the Bulls

And if you think I've been a fan for 2 years you know nothing. 

When Klay Thompson finds his stroke this season it could be even more lopsided than games already are. No lie I could see this team passing up the Heat and Lakers on most consecutive wins. 

When Klay Thompson finds his stroke this season it could be even more lopsided than games already are. No lie I could see this team passing up the Heat and Lakers on most consecutive wins. 

He started to find it Wednesday against the Clippers. Tonight he could go off. Denver played at home last night and had a two hour flight to Oakland this morning. They will be tired.