OF vs. Coldspring Predictions

KFDM COOP

Guest tigersvoice

Come on, bobcatfan - it's the play-offs and you know Coach doesn't run the scores up that way.  Orangefield will win but Coach Ancelot might work on a few things and probably isn't interested now in winning margins.

tigersvoice,

Winning by 20-40 points is not considered running up the score.  If that were true Orangefield and Silsbee wouldve been guilty of that many times this year.  Coldspring only beat Hull Daisetta, the 3rd place team in 24-1A, by 5 pts in a warmup game.  So i will stick with my original prediction from my first post.

Guest tigersvoice

Come on, bobcatfan - it's the play-offs and you know Coach doesn't run the scores up that way.  Orangefield will win but Coach Ancelot might work on a few things and probably isn't interested now in winning margins.

Final margin = 32.  Well, maybe she didn't have that much to work on after all.

And, by the way, being a Tiger fan - can we go ahead and graduate Ms. Little with that crop of Seniors?  We would appreciate it.

Final margin = 32.  Well, maybe she didn't have that much to work on after all.

And, by the way, being a Tiger fan - can we go ahead and graduate Ms. Little with that crop of Seniors?  We would appreciate it.

Only if Ms Green can graduate too!!!  ;D

Guest tigersvoice

You've got your first "ATTABOY" from me!  Both margins could expand because I don't think those schools over there play the brand of ball played in

21-3A.

I'm from Eagle Lake (about 25 miles from Wharton) and I know that when I was in school (all be it a LONG time ago) we could not have competed with the schools in this area.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami