Lumberton 58 Baytown Lee 36/Final

WOSgrad

Number 1 and 2 for Lee are complete beasts btw.

If that was the QB & RB, then I agree 100%.  Both very talented and "God-gifted".  Good gracious.  The legs on the QB looked like Earl Campell.  I now see how Lee scored as many points on Vidor as they did.  Lee just needs a defense.

Edited by AthleticSupporter - Jock

I saw the comment about the basketball fight, don't know if you heard or not but one of Lee's players went up to one of ours and asked if they played basketball and they said yes and he told him they better watch out..... So our boys already know someone is going to try something again 

That's the one I was talking about. Same kid who started the mess on the bball court last year. 

I saw the comment about the basketball fight, don't know if you heard or not but one of Lee's players went up to one of ours and asked if they played basketball and they said yes and he told him they better watch out..... So our boys already know someone is going to try something again 

Lee's defensive end and outside linebacker were going for a previously injured Lumberton player's knees/ankles most of the second half totally disregarding the player with the football to like maybe tackle him. There was indeed trash talked after the game because the kid plays basketball also. I can't imagine the referees letting ANYTHING happen in the games this year though. They will or should be prepared to throw anyone out really quick that starts anything due to the trouble last year. I'm sure they'll address it before the game even starts like they did in the second game last year.

Lee's defensive end and outside linebacker were going for a previously injured Lumberton player's knees/ankles most of the second half totally disregarding the player with the football to like maybe tackle him. There was indeed trash talked after the game because the kid plays basketball also. I can't imagine the referees letting ANYTHING happen in the games this year though. They will or should be prepared to throw anyone out really quick that starts anything due to the trouble last year. I'm sure they'll address it before the game even starts like they did in the second game last year.

Yeah I saw they kept going for the knees/ankles and he got up hurting one time, But didn't let Lee stop him from playing.