Buna 42 Woodville 28/Final

WOSgrad

It makes for a good game but sucks when you don't come out on top. I would rather see a game like this than a blow out. Both teams can hold their head up high.

Yes they can. Woodville looked very good in the first half. When they executed and didn't make stupid penalties, Buna really couldn't stop them. But, on the other hand, Woodville had trouble with Buna's #44. Probably one of the most aggressive runners in the district. He was very good. And yet another great coaching job from Coach Morgan. 

EW. How is #6? I never did see him return to the sidelines, I know he took a pretty good hit..I hope he is ok.

From what I'm hearing, he did not return to the gane due to a suspicion that he may have a concussion. He took a solid hit to the neck/head area. Honestly, any other level of football and it's called targeting. 

No way that's targeting. Defender didn't lead with the crown of his helmet nor did he throw his shoulder into the receiver's head or neck area.

You may be right. I'm not an official and will never claim to be lol all I know from what I've heard is he took a shot to the neck from the helmet of an opposing player.