23-3a early talk

wackpack

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2015 at 11:35 AM, Javelina said:
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 7:17 AM, IT'S IN THE BONE said:
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 0:02 PM, wackpack said:

I think the top spot is warrens.  I also like kv and anahuac to complete for the #1 spot......Buna , kountze and Hardin for 4-6 and d- ville and EC battling for 7-8 ..... 

.Hardin is playing good ball. I hope they keep it up because they have some talented young men. 

I would say Warren Would be at the top with Kirbyville.  I know Buna and Kountze lost a lot and Anahuac is headed in the right direction so 3-4 are up for grabs in my opinion.  But I also think 4-6 can finish in any order as well.  Terrier and Pav always have their teams prepared to play.

1. Warren

2. Kirbyville

3. Anahuac

4. Buna

5. Kountze

6. Hardin

7. East Chambers

8. Deweyville

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2015 at 0:32 PM, IT'S IN THE BONE said:

Warren without a doubt.

Got to give credit to BONE for giving Hardin a chance when nobody else really did.

• 2 weeks later...
On April 13, 2016 at 0:39 PM, RayJr said:

Got to give credit to BONE for giving Hardin a chance when nobody else really did.

I thought Hardin was a good young team last and they have proven to be a contender this year. They will be my odds on favorite for the DC next year and maybe the next as well...JMO

20 hours ago, bulldog16 said:

Kirbyville is your winner this year. Hardin should be 2nd with Kountze 3rd and Buna/Warren winner 4th.

kirbyville is by far the best team in that district and should make a deep run if they don't do something stupid.  having gore, jones and cleveland makes a big difference 

1 hour ago, fox said:

kirbyville is by far the best team in that district and should make a deep run if they don't do something stupid.  having gore, jones and cleveland makes a big difference 

If you have watched them this year it is far more than those three. Yes, they are good players but there was a time they were a combined 3 for 30 in district and it was the others in the lineup that picked up the slack.

1 hour ago, bulldog16 said:

If you have watched them this year it is far more than those three. Yes, they are good players but there was a time they were a combined 3 for 30 in district and it was the others in the lineup that picked up the slack.

wasn't talking about those 3 kids hitting. all 3 of those kids throw the ball pretty well.  having 3 good pitchers in that district means a lot. do you have any stats on their pitching during district? 

1 minute ago, fox said:

wasn't talking about those 3 kids hitting. all 3 of those kids throw the ball pretty well.  having 3 good pitchers in that district means a lot. do you have any stats on their pitching during district? 

Ah gotcha, I don't think Cleveland is a pitcher. Jones and Gore have been a good 1-2 punch. Stats are probably on game changer or max preps. That's what most are using.

IF Kountze wins out and Warren wins out and Buna beats Anahauc and assuming Kirbyville continues to take care of business....

Kountze and Hardin may have to play-off for second and third seed

Buna and Warren may end up in a play-off to decide the Fourth seed. 

****this district is a really fun district to follow! Let's the chips fall where they may...lol

Kirbyville  12-0***District Champ and #1 seed  Anahuac and Deweyville 

Hardin  9-3  EC and Warren

Kountze  8-4  Deweyville and Buna

Buna  7-5  Warren and Kountze

Warren  5-6  Deweyville,  Buna and Hardin

Deweyville  4-7  Warren, Kountze and Kirbyville 

Big games left this week. Kirbyville is the only one that has a seed wrapped up. The rest of the district could get dicey depending how the games wind up. Kountze has beaten Warren twice so they hold the tie breaker if they end up tied. If they haven't locked up a spot already, Hardin is a win away from a playoff spot..... Clear as mud I know. Good luck to everyone this week.

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 5:06 PM, bulldog16 said:

Kirbyville  12-0***District Champ and #1 seed  Anahuac and Deweyville

Hardin  9-3  EC and Warren

Kountze  8-4  Deweyville and Buna

Buna  7-5  Warren and Kountze

Deweyville 5-7 Kountze and Kirbyville

Warren  5-7  Buna and Hardin

Big games left this week. Kirbyville is the only one that has a seed wrapped up. The rest of the district could get dicey depending how the games wind up. Kountze has beaten Warren twice so they hold the tie breaker if they end up tied. If they haven't locked up a spot already, Hardin is a win away from a playoff spot..... Clear as mud I know. Good luck to everyone this week.

Deweyville beat Warren last night....Buna says thank you!!!! Buna beats Warren tonight, they wrap up the final spot.  KV, Hardin, and Kountze have all clinched spots.

11 minutes ago, RayJr said:

Kirbyville  14-0  #1 seed

Hardin  11-3  #2 seed

Kountze  9-5  # 3 seed

Buna  8-6  #4 seed

These are the 4 playoff teams, is that correct ?

You are correct.

Kirbyville will face Van Vleck

Buna will face Danbury

Kountze and Hardin will get EB or Boling. EB still has a game left to play vs Van Vleck but they sit in 2nd right now.