23-3a early talk

wackpack

I would say Warren Would be at the top with Kirbyville.  I know Buna and Kountze lost a lot and Anahuac is headed in the right direction so 3-4 are up for grabs in my opinion.  But I also think 4-6 can finish in any order as well.  Terrier and Pav always have their teams prepared to play.

1. Warren

2. Kirbyville

3. Anahuac

4. Buna

5. Kountze

6. Hardin

7. East Chambers

8. Deweyville

Warren lost some key players to graduation but also return some key players.  Some move-in's look to be some big contributors as well as some solid sophomores.  A big plus ( and minus for football) is that most of these kids did not play football this year so that they could concentrate on baseball only.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Buna is going to be in the hunt, always are. Askew and Martin saw plenty of action on the bump last year.  Also have some good younger players that will step up. Depends on how the schedule works out with the pitching. I've got it:

1. Kirbyville 

2. Warren

3. Buna

4. Anahuac 

I agree with this for the most part accept I think Kountze, Hardin and Anahauc will be in a fight for the 4 hole and if Buna has a couple of off games to anyone of those three...well you see where I am going...will be another fun year to follow.

• 1 month later...

I agree with this for the most part accept I think Kountze, Hardin and Anahauc will be in a fight for the 4 hole and if Buna has a couple of off games to anyone of those three...well you see where I am going...will be another fun year to follow.

We are returning a lot this year to a good young squad from last year. Bats got cold in a few games that cost us a playoff spot. I believe we will take the 1 seed this year and see it playing out something like this :

1) Hardin

2 Kirbyville

3) Warren

4) Anahuac / Kountze / Buna

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2015 at 9:01 PM, MOSSHILL said:

We are returning a lot this year to a good young squad from last year. Bats got cold in a few games that cost us a playoff spot. I believe we will take the 1 seed this year and see it playing out something like this :

1) Hardin

2 Kirbyville

3) Warren

4) Anahuac / Kountze / Buna

I think 1st may be a bit ambitious but I love the confidence...if you don't have a vision, you can't accomplish anything! Best of luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:09 AM, IT'S IN THE BONE said:

I think 1st may be a bit ambitious but I love the confidence...if you don't have a vision, you can't accomplish anything! Best of luck.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2015 at 8:01 PM, MOSSHILL said:

1) Hardin

2 Kirbyville

3) Warren

4) Kountze / Buna

What are the current standings in 23-3a thus far?