nederland or vidor?

Nederland is a very young team, but has great leadership on the field and one of the best coaches around. They are a great team with alot to learn, but I think they are facing a bitter team on a mission. Vidor will have all starters on the field and is a team who has really come together in the past couple of weeks. It will be a great matchup, and definately a game to come see, but Vidor will probably pull this one out. 3-1 Vidor.

After the Nederland tournament I said Vidor was the best looking soccer group in 20 4A..  Then Lumberton and Central have risen to the top.  Nederland has proven they can hang but need in my opinion the upperclassmen to step up and be the leaders and guide their talented young team to victorys instead of close calls.  I can see Vidor coming out with a rush and slamming the ball down nederlands throat.  However I believe Nederland knocks the ball around and hangs tough and wins this game 2-1.  Sorry VP15 ... you will be the key..  and I still think your a great player and leader. Gluck to both groups.  I hope I get to see this game after the png central game.

Guest oldcastle09

these are both good teams but i think vidor is a more stable team with vidor's defense i dont think nederland will score more than once so i have to say vidor 2-1

Guest meirdesucede

I think that it's going to be a battle of the defenses, Vidor has an extremely strong one, as does Nederland with Washburn who no one has been able to work the through ball pass around him.

vidor still upset from what central did,,  after struggling with a weakened lcm team.  nederland wins 4-1.  yes past the almighty peyton

LOL this is a soccer forum and not a standup comic stage.... Payton  Smith is on fire he has a heat zone that surrounds him and if u get within 10 feet of him its over so no goals will be scored on Vidor tonight sorry but thats just my prediction but we will see at 7

Well I stand corrected on the spelling of PEYTON TO PAYTON.  But as far as my stand up comic routine I guess it turned out to be a reading of facts instead of joking comment.  Ned doesnt miss the pk its four to one or if hte ref doesnt penalize a nederland player for your defender falling backward its four to one.  Either way pAyton was of no consequense and Nederland Freshman forward dumps two in and has a third called back.  Great stuff by Ryan Clark for nederland he was great along with Austin Wyble 6 freshman  and 15 taylor trahan freshman and 10 Rico for nederland.  I guess it is a funny comic routine now that i read it hahaha..  On the serious side, the vidor players never loss their class in the game even when the loss was in hand.  thanks for the show it was fun.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder