nederland or vidor?

Nederland is a very young team, but has great leadership on the field and one of the best coaches around. They are a great team with alot to learn, but I think they are facing a bitter team on a mission. Vidor will have all starters on the field and is a team who has really come together in the past couple of weeks. It will be a great matchup, and definately a game to come see, but Vidor will probably pull this one out. 3-1 Vidor.

After the Nederland tournament I said Vidor was the best looking soccer group in 20 4A..  Then Lumberton and Central have risen to the top.  Nederland has proven they can hang but need in my opinion the upperclassmen to step up and be the leaders and guide their talented young team to victorys instead of close calls.  I can see Vidor coming out with a rush and slamming the ball down nederlands throat.  However I believe Nederland knocks the ball around and hangs tough and wins this game 2-1.  Sorry VP15 ... you will be the key..  and I still think your a great player and leader. Gluck to both groups.  I hope I get to see this game after the png central game.

Guest oldcastle09

these are both good teams but i think vidor is a more stable team with vidor's defense i dont think nederland will score more than once so i have to say vidor 2-1

Guest meirdesucede

I think that it's going to be a battle of the defenses, Vidor has an extremely strong one, as does Nederland with Washburn who no one has been able to work the through ball pass around him.

vidor still upset from what central did,,  after struggling with a weakened lcm team.  nederland wins 4-1.  yes past the almighty peyton

LOL this is a soccer forum and not a standup comic stage.... Payton  Smith is on fire he has a heat zone that surrounds him and if u get within 10 feet of him its over so no goals will be scored on Vidor tonight sorry but thats just my prediction but we will see at 7

Well I stand corrected on the spelling of PEYTON TO PAYTON.  But as far as my stand up comic routine I guess it turned out to be a reading of facts instead of joking comment.  Ned doesnt miss the pk its four to one or if hte ref doesnt penalize a nederland player for your defender falling backward its four to one.  Either way pAyton was of no consequense and Nederland Freshman forward dumps two in and has a third called back.  Great stuff by Ryan Clark for nederland he was great along with Austin Wyble 6 freshman  and 15 taylor trahan freshman and 10 Rico for nederland.  I guess it is a funny comic routine now that i read it hahaha..  On the serious side, the vidor players never loss their class in the game even when the loss was in hand.  thanks for the show it was fun.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics