Diboll-Kirbyville Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

I just visited Doc Young's and there was no talk about that scrimmage there. Of course, I was pretty busy giving Harold  some first hand opinions about the Newton scrimmage. :) Newton didn't shine against Shelbyville either. 2-0. Scrimmages are just that, scrimmages. Next Friday night everybody will get a lot better look at the real teams. Optimism abounds, what about a Newton, Kirbyville, WO/S appearance at NRG....that would be sweet.

I was unable to make the scrimmage, but got updates. Kibyville's defense played well holding Diboll scoreless throughout both the 15 play format and the live half. Kirbyville scored once during the 15 play format and was told that they won the live half 3-0. I'm not sure if that means they kicked a field goal or scored three times. 

I just visited Doc Young's and there was no talk about that scrimmage there. Of course, I was pretty busy giving Harold  some first hand opinions about the Newton scrimmage. :) Newton didn't shine against Shelbyville either. 2-0. Scrimmages are just that, scrimmages. Next Friday night everybody will get a lot better look at the real teams. Optimism abounds, what about a Newton, Kirbyville, WO/S appearance at NRG....that would be sweet.

Shelbyville looking good by all accounts so far. Im gonna go catch a game up the country this season