•Kevin Love
•J.R. Smith
•James Jones
•Kendrick Perkins
•Tristan Thompson
•Iman Shumpert
•Matthew Dellavedova

Will cleveland regret trading Wiggins?

​Bron taking less money I think. He will re-sign AFTER the Cavs get the others taken care of. He's smarter now, he wont make this a huge issue, but the media will, Espn already doing that. Plus Wade may go to Cleveland and they got Quinn Cook in camp to potentially backup Kyrie. He aint leaving. 

​Bron taking less money I think. He will re-sign AFTER the Cavs get the others taken care of. He's smarter now, he wont make this a huge issue, but the media will, Espn already doing that. Plus Wade may go to Cleveland and they got Quinn Cook in camp to potentially backup Kyrie. He aint leaving. 

He said when he went back to Cleveland he wants max money and would not take a pay cut again. Look for 22 million this season and 40 next. He is caring only for himself now. Everyone knows he's going to stay, they just need to build more around him and figure out the Love situation. ​

@LucidSportsFan: On @sportscenter, ESPN's @tomhaberstroh suggested the Rockets' Terrence Jones as a likely free-agent signing for Boston @CelticsLife

Another wildcat alum? Bring him. 

I like him. He lost his manhood in the playoffs.  He was playing scared every series

Edited by king