Big Barrel Bat ?'s

BlackShirts5

New to the big barrel scene. I put a little team together to play summer and maybe even though out the fall and into next year.  Just looking to pick up a couple bats for my 2 boys right now. What are some good but not bank breaking bats out there? Right now for little league we used the Louisville Attack Red and white bat.  Did ok but doesn't have near the pop the Mako's have.

I was thinking about picking up a couple of the 2013 Louisville Attacks that were blue and black and white. Can get 2 for 140ish new in the wrapper. My 2 boys are completely different hitters. One is bigger and the other is a little contact hitter with speed. Ages 12 and 13.

Thanks for any help.

I go by the old adage:

It's not the arrow, it's the Indian.

Louisville Slugger puts out a good product. I have always been happy with the quality of their bats. I know Marucci makes a hell of a good wood bat, their BBCOR bats are fairly new to the market.

I would not play with anything but a wood bat in the summer/fall. Forces you to become a better hitter in the spring.