Dayton Falls To Nederland

Nederland took the lead with a 28 point 2nd quarter. They led by 11 at the half. Dayton took the lead in the 4th. Dayton had the ball with the score tied at 57 and was playing for the last shot. Buddy Cooper stole the ball, drove down the court, and fed Chris Hammond for a lay up at the buzzer.

This is the shocker of the night!!!!!!  How does this team lose to LCM and Nederland in less than a week.  I saw this team smoke HJ and they looked impressive.  No reason this team should lose to any team in the district except Ozen!!!

agreed.

i was completely shocked when i found out they had lost again. i guess it must be mental for them or something?? i'm not sure.

i just know they're a much better team than what they've shown in the past week.

I was at that game.

I was the annoying guy in the student section getting em' all hyped up

and we loved every second of it

We got in their head early and tried not to let them catch up

but heck of a game Nederland just had the hype tonight

i just cant get over the ending  and how crazy the crowd was going

hope to see more fans support Nederland Basketball

Congrats Dogs' on a  great win

Dayton took them lightly and paid the price--when are we going to learn to lay the ball up and not try for the dunk-----hotdogging, underestimating your opponent, and blown free throws add to that a very determined Ned team, good fan support and you get an upset---Nederland played a great game and deserved the win---HOPEFULLY DAYTON'S BOYS LEARNED A LESSON!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami